1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Lifting Clubbings/Bans

Discussion in 'Forum and Site Support' started by ogreman, Jun 13, 2017.

1. Admin Post
    ogreman

ogreman Ogre In Charge Staff Member GameOgre Admin

Credit:
    Ok, this is mainly for the time around the GDC Giveaway, but it can translate into clubbings in general as well:). The GDC Giveaway was quite crazy (especially at first) and I had to club more than usual just to get through it. Of course, some did not take this well and have decided to lash out in a variety of ways including social media. In fact, they were flaming our Facebook page while I was swamped handing out codes. The worst ones continue to cyberstalk or whatever you call it when GameOgre is even mentioned. These are the ones that showed that they should have been clubbed and will not be returning:).

If you were clubbed during this crazy time and have not flamed any, send me an email or message on Facebook and we will work on getting you back:).

subeJ likes this.
  2. subeJ

subeJ The Perfect Recipe Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    Good guy ogreman :kiss
    Second chance for you guys!

3. Admin Post
    ogreman

ogreman Ogre In Charge Staff Member GameOgre Admin

Credit:
    Yes, mainly for those that don't have multiple accounts or flamed.

Anybody who flamed us anywhere including our own Facebook page, really doesn't deserve to come back. Had one that I tried to talk reason to after the craziness died down and even offered him a code, but I couldn't bring him back because he was so toxic.

4. Crownknight

Crownknight Ogre Hall of Fame Royal Ogre

Credit:
    Good idea. After all, it is a possibility that you might have clubbed somebody by accident during the "Big Show".