1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Live Event Coins

Discussion in 'Adventure Quest 3D' started by Snowy, Aug 2, 2018.

1. Pinkyz

Pinkyz Banned

Credit:
    More items should be released for live event crafting

2. Archdragon

Archdragon DA BIG CLUB Ogre Regular

Credit:
    it will in the future but the devs have another thing to focus, so just wait :p

Pinkyz likes this.
  3. crunchy brocolli

crunchy brocolli MMORPGer New Ogre

Credit:
    I hope they add more items for event coin, now the game only have 2 item currently

4. Snowy

Snowy Ogre Hall of Fame Royal Ogre
    1. Video Game Spotlight of the Month: SAND LAND
    2. Gaming Community

Credit:
    I wouldn't expect much since events happen rarely. The people with 60+ event coins mostly room hop during the events, so it wouldn't be quite fair to everyone if AE catered new event items for the people who room hopped for coins rather than play the events normally. They did hint at a spinner-like weapon that'll be like Dragon Spinner, but different, possibly as a Live Event craft reward, so who knows when that'll be?

crunchy brocolli likes this.
  5. Heromanguy12

Heromanguy12 Ogre Hall of Fame Royal Ogre

Credit:
    It would be about time for more Live Event craft rewards! I wonder when AE will resume live events?

6. Stroik

Stroik Ogre Prince Ogre Veteran
    1. Gaming Community

Credit:
    I've been checking every now and then for new items. The closest thing we got are the one time ducky forms.

7. Snowy

2. Gaming Community

Credit:
    It's not the matter of when, but the matter of how. They can do events by spawning chests willy-nilly anytime they want; Korin and Dage, on occasions, have spawned Live Event Chests even when no live event's been planned out. Usually they fit planned-out live events with some sort of theme in mind (as pre-releases like with Frostval, on holidays like New Year's Eve, and in connection to collaborative events with MassivelyOP and GameOgre). I'm just surprised that they went with an unprepared Battleon Invasion this time around instead of throwing a quick-and-easy Live Event (which players have been demanding more of). Anyway, on the topic of when, they ought to throw events during Friday nights or Saturday mornings to fit in with the other timezones across the world, and also because people generally have time off during the weekends.

8. Lema Ris

Lema Ris MMORPGer New Ogre

Credit:
    i have 25 live event coin but live event coin items really bad , we need more live event and coin items

9. Xctroy

Xctroy Ogre Legend Ogre Veteran
    1. Gaming Community

Credit:
    It's fun to be a part of live events now. Since Dagger has started doing them, they're closer to my time zone and I have been able to be a part of some, before which I could never really attend because they always happened when I was asleep.
    I'm glad they are happening more around the clock now.
    Also saved up coins for future items since none of the current ones interest me much.

10. Snowy

2. Gaming Community

Credit:
    I don't think it matters much anyway. I've had over 60 Live Event Coins for over a year now and still can't do anything with them. The only thing they act as is clutter in my bank or inventory. What would be interesting is if AE did cyclical shops, where every month, there's a brand new set of items that require Live Event Coins, and the previous month's items goes away until next year. That way, people will be wary of how they spend their coins, and also create a lot of anticipation for what the next month's items could be.

11. Heromanguy12

Heromanguy12 Ogre Hall of Fame Royal Ogre

Credit:
    There are going to be new items, but we don't have any idea when exactly. I suppose AE could give those Live Event Coins actual usage rather than just having a small amount of things to spend them on. Having a larger pool of items and each month some amount of them will be available and it changes each month is something that is a rotating shop is already thing AE is going to implement. Gaz's Black Market is pretty much the only shop that could be considered a rotating shop.

12. Corom

Corom Spiked Club New Ogre

Credit:
    I saw today that they have added more items to the live event coin crafting. I'm not sure when this happened because I don't check it very often. I only have about six event coins. There were three new items that I saw. A sword, daggers and a scythe of some sort. They looked good but I'm not sure they're worth 30 coins. I guess it would depend on the individual.
    I did notice that sometimes you'll see the devs write, "Battle on!" in the chat. When you see this just know that somewhere in the game there is a chest spawn. So just keep jumping around until you find it. Hopefully it will still be around.

13. KingMyth

KingMyth Big Brute New Ogre

Credit:
    I find interesting one more option to get items

[​IMG]