1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

[LOL]Be a better players!

Discussion in 'MOBA' started by nixava98, Mar 30, 2014.

1. nixava98

nixava98 Big Brute Ogre Regular

Credit:
    Well let this post be a place where we are all going to post our tips and tricks, so everybody can learn from eachother. I suggest all of us post our elo and after that, we list the things that we learned during our LoL games. I'm 1250 and lets say some things I've learned during the games, might be not obvious for those who are lower elo then me, and those with high elo like 2000+ might know some real good tips, so lets get started.

ELO: 1250

Tips & Tricks:

- Always last hit minions, never auto-attack them, and choose to last hit rather then harrassing champions (sometimes both).
    - Always unward the river before your jungler comes to gank.
    - If your jungler wants to gank from your lane's bush, push the lane and let the jungler enter the bush without enemies knowing.
    - If your team pushes mid or bot lane, gather the mid, jungler, support and ad carry, and do a fast dragon without anyone knowing.
    - If their jungler is covering mid while their mid champ is back in lane, push the lane and do counter-jungle, he won't have any idea that you're doing so.
    - You should always start with boots and x3 pots, no matter what. (Or not?)
    - When in late game, if you see ANY of the enemy champions is at bottom lane, immediately do baron since there's no time for him to get to the baron, and if the team attacks you, its pretty much 5v4.
    - Always ward your river at top, then the jungler won't be able to do successful ganks.
    - Never dive at enemy turret unless you're 100% that noone is arround and that noone will die from your teammates.

These tips might be common sense for someone, but for someone it might just help a little bit. A bit of help is always welcomed and no harm to anyone.

2. DarkMage1997

DarkMage1997 Spiked Club New Ogre

Credit:
    never flame ever never xd

3. Stewie321

Stewie321 MMORPG Addict Ogre Warrior

Credit:
    Usefull tips,thank you :)

4. Hoodieninja

Hoodieninja DA BIG CLUB Ogre Warrior

Credit: