1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

LoL Bloodthirsty Tournament 2

Discussion in 'MOBA' started by Aaddron, Jul 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Natdanai

Natdanai Ogre Master Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    Saturday or Sunday around 16.00!!!!!!!

2. Aaddron

Aaddron Moderator Staff Member GameOgre Moderator

Credit:
    Ok tomorrow a 3 day clock will start. If the match is not played this weekend plus Monday then someone will be DQ'd. It'd make for a terrible finals but you guys have had well over a week to play this match and we can't drag it on any longer.

3. Natdanai

Natdanai Ogre Master Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    Going to play final right now and I'll stream here Twitch let me test if I lag I will stop stream

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2014
  4. Aaddron

Aaddron Moderator Staff Member GameOgre Moderator

Credit:
    Every time, every blood time. It's staggering we can't get through a single tournament without ridiculous stuff like this. The match was recorded so it's easy enough to see what is what:

Pandaswimning - 1v1 Tournament - Twitch

First argument is a Q bug, input functions are a core part of LoL. Bugs can always happen sure but the odds of this happening in this very match are astronomical. Fluke or not it's not an excuse to restart the match as it's too easy to cry wolf when your losing. You take the loss and play your next match.

Second argument is about non-free champions. Nat used Lulu which as seen here is in the free rotation:

New free champion rotation: Gnar, Jayce, Vel'Koz and more! | League of Legends

Dragan claims he did not get the free rotation, how feasible this actually is I don't know but it doesn't sound likely especially given the rotation is 6 days old, they would of fixed any bugs by now. Adding to this if you don't get the current rotation you should have the last one then. The problem being Vi is not in the current rotation or the previous one either:

New free champion rotation: Garen, Braum, Hecarim and more! | League of Legends

Of course none of this matters as flukes effecting Dragan or not, Nat took game one and Dragan refused to play game two and or any other match which is a forfeit and an automatic win for Nat.

Thread Closed.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2014
  5. Admin Post
    ogreman

ogreman Ogre In Charge Staff Member GameOgre Admin

Credit:
    Yea, we need to have these with no trouble. Complaining will not help anybody because that is not how the finals should go. Here are a few things to keep in mind.

1. Do not refuse to play games. If you are the best, be willing to prove it:). The finals should be recorded for this reason.
    2. If you see something troubling send me or Aaddron a PM. Do not discuss it in chat or a thread because all that does is starts trouble and hurts the whole tournament.

Simply put, we need clean winners here:).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.