1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Long Unlive the Shadowscythe!

Discussion in 'Adventure Quest 3D' started by Stroik, Feb 7, 2019.

Should AQ3D have more Shadowscythe related stories in the future?

1. Yes ofc!

4 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. Nah we don't need more of that.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Stroik

Stroik Ogre Prince Ogre Veteran
    1. Gaming Community

Credit:
    Hey guys! So far we know that Dage's past storyline is going to be a decent sized part of AQ3D. We also know that Vane may have some sort of relation to the Shadowscythe. What do you guys think, should they add all or at least some of the main Shadowscythe characters from AQW into the AQ3D game? Should they have a storyline relating to the history of Doomknights? I personally want at least Gravelyn to be added.

2. Raffiel

Raffiel Elite Ogre The Pit

Credit:
    Gravelyn shall most like be added. Hopefully some bits bout her father Sepulchure.

3. Stroik

Stroik Ogre Prince Ogre Veteran
    1. Gaming Community

Credit:
    I've always had a crush on Gravelyn. xD Ever since I did the Doomwood saga in AQW.

4. Cherif ahmed

Cherif ahmed DA BIG CLUB Ogre Regular

Credit:
    Hopefully they would make something fresh for aq3d if not and they drag aqw to aq3d then it wouldn't be a new experience for me at all :8

5. Romelyn

Romelyn MMORPG Addict Ogre Regular

Credit:
    I agree on you guys. Its pretty cool if AE do that. But i think if AE makes more things like from aqw. Aqw players will be in aq3d not in aqw because aq3d is very similar to aqw just in 3d version new. Coool stuff ect. And new things that mosly came from aqw. But for me aq3d is much better in aqw. But i hope they make like in aqw shadowcythe related stories that will make that game more exiting to play

6. Snowy

Snowy Ogre Hall of Fame Royal Ogre
    1. Video Game Spotlight of the Month: SAND LAND
    2. Gaming Community

Credit:
    I'd say they should hold off on the red and black themes and focus on Swordhaven first, rather than Shadowfall. Color schemes are already abundant with red and black as seen in the intro (Vane), Darkovia (a lot of black and red Vampire items), Black Friday (Black Knight set), etc. Besides, they can finally have a real kingdom, if they introduced Swordhaven, and we could expect more yellow and blue themed items. And if they add the entire Oaklore region, not only would they be able to bring Swordhaven, but they could also add some ferry in Oaklore Forest that would lead you to Lolosia and Yokai Isle which would make a lot more sense than a Travel Crystal.

7. Raffiel

Raffiel Elite Ogre The Pit

Credit:
    AQW isn't what it used to be, less than 5% players are at level 90, even regulars just login for the daily rewards. Most might end up just playing AQ3D once it has regular weekly releases.

8. Romelyn

Romelyn MMORPG Addict Ogre Regular

Credit:
    Thats possively will happen if aq3d will be more likey similar to aqw just in aq3d version because its uch pretty awesome to play a game like this but its still up to the players what their choice in types of rpg games but for me aq3d is lype :D