1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Looking at my last RS Review

Discussion in 'RuneScape' started by Drama, Jul 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Drama

Drama Clubbed with The Big Club

Credit:
    The Review was made 10 months ago last year.

Now the emboldened ones have changed.

-Weekly updates - They aren't doing REAL weekly updates anymore. This year has been the worst batch of updates so far.
    -some Q&A sessions - Jagex is really avoiding Q&A now
    -updates to good old content - Old content is being updated but it's usually just graphics today. Which for the most part I'm not interested in.
    -well thought out quests for people to get items from - The quests just come out too slow now because EVERY quest will have voice acting. I don't hate the voice acting, but I certainly don't like 1 quest every 4 months+

-crashes both client and browser - As the only con, for the most part jagex has fixed a lot of the crashing problems but this hasn't been 100% fixed.

Not going to add anything, but nothing has changed in nearly a year basically. on the Cons side. All the Pros have become Cons pretty much.

2. Aaddron

Aaddron Moderator Staff Member GameOgre Moderator

Credit:
    I miss the weekly updates.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.