1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Looking for an MMO with high mobility

Discussion in 'MMO Requests' started by insanewolf, Apr 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. insanewolf

insanewolf BamBam

Credit:
    Ramble version:
    Unlike the card board cut outs that I've been finding so many of lately where exploration consists of towns and mountain ranges on foot/ground mounts, I want a game that you can really move around in, where you see parts of the terrain and know you can get there and poke around a bit.

Yes, I realize that WoW has flying mounts and all, but those get a bit to...cartoony and bulky for me. Not to mention that at least 50% of the WoW community makes me want to strangle them within 10 minutes of interaction nowadays.

List version:
    -Able to move around more than generic foot/ground maps
    -If able to fly, actually having options to without using a mount that takes up the majority of your screen
    -Any kind of wall running/high jumping abilities would be awesome, but I have yet to find any of these that didn't get buggy/spazzy on a regular basis

Oh, and one last note...I play on a laptop right now, so Aion is definitely to demanding ^_^;

2. MMOWiz

MMOWiz Ogre Extraordinaire Ogre Veteran

Credit:
  3. insanewolf

insanewolf BamBam

Credit:
    Already tried PW...I like the system and all, and it has a lot of potential....but I just couldn't keep up with the people that spent all kinds of money on the game =/ It would cost more to do well in that than it would to play WoW for half a year at the least

4. Webber

Webber Ogre King Ogre Veteran

Credit:
  5. GameOgreVideos

GameOgreVideos Game Ogre YouTube Channel GameOgre Developer

Credit:
    So far, if you want a lot of mobility, FlyFF and Perfect World/Ether Saga are 2 MMOs that allow more mobility than other MMOs I've seen so far. The fact that people spend a lot of money on the game...just ignore them. Just play the game and enjoy the game at your own pace. :)

6. Joker

Joker Ogre Hall of Fame Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    Dream of Mirror has flying too.

7. Xavator

Xavator Clubbed For Multiple Accounts

Credit:
  8. Victrolla

Victrolla Big Brute

Credit:
    Wizard101 has a variety of mounts and wings.

You can buy mounts and/or wings or farm for one-day use of mounts (there is a horse that is dropped by some Bosses which isn't for currently for sale). It is best to look on the fansites for guides to which Bosses are dropping the mounts. I prefer Wizard101 Central for current guides.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.