Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'MMO Requests' started by mariocyprus, May 21, 2013.
you should try warframe
Try out aqd3 or or aqw
I'd suggest Crowfall, it really pinpoints all the list of things you want in a Mmo. There are many classes with highly detailed graphics that can be changed through settings. There is also enchanting, crafting, and fighting. However, many stuff in the game is still in pre-alpha, so many of these actions o not work yet. However, I do suggest keeping an eye on this game in the future.
AQ3D or Tera online..
Try Elsword Online
AQWorlds fits the description well.
1. The game is definitely free, with optional real-world currency called AdventureCoins
2. There are a ton of monsters since this game gets updated weekly.
3. Many classes have buffs and debuffs.
4. The game has enhancements which upgrades gears to whatever level you want
5. The game might not be 3D, but the graphics is nice, though this is more of an opinion
6. You can solo bosses. There are a handful of classes that can solo bosses such as Necromancer class.
Try Adventure Quest 3d