1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

luckiest thing that happened to you

Discussion in 'Ogres Breakfast' started by a, Mar 22, 2018.

1. a

a Ogre Queen Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    what is the luckiest thing that has happened to you ?

2. Crownknight

Crownknight Ogre Hall of Fame Royal Ogre

Credit:
    I won on a radio contest. Basically: The song was mixed up and you had to tell the people who ran the radio channel what song it was and who sang it. I, after around 5 times of calling the radio station, was able to get an answer. (They were kind of far and it was hard to get someone to pick up as everyone was calling at once.) I guessed the song right (and was first to do so) and won a free trip to a Japanese restaurant called Koi. I didn't really like the food, although that's probably because I don't like spicy/hot foods. Or maybe because I'm just a little choosy. :p

a likes this.
  3. a

a Ogre Queen Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    o wow thats so nice.. soo lucky :)

4. Snowy

Snowy Ogre Hall of Fame Royal Ogre
    1. Video Game Spotlight of the Month: SAND LAND
    2. Gaming Community

Credit:
    I've had many lucky experiences. Perhaps the luckiest thing that's happened to me is back when I was in elementary school, I found a Pokemon Ruby cartridge hidden inside a seat on a bus.

5. Amethystlock

Amethystlock Elite Ogre Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    the luckiest thing for me? having my own little house all paid for. i work casually and it drives me crazy knowing there are people who work long and hard because they need to, i could just have company in my house for keeps and they don't need so much work, because they have me

6. Stroik

Stroik Ogre Prince Ogre Veteran
    1. Gaming Community

Credit:
    I won a really rare hero from a daily spin in a random game I used to play. Like incredibly rare hero. Less than 1% chance.

7. Snowy

Snowy Ogre Hall of Fame Royal Ogre
    1. Video Game Spotlight of the Month: SAND LAND
    2. Gaming Community

Credit:
    One time I found a 20 dollar bill lying on the ground inside my school, but I didn't pick it up. I could have, but something just didn't feel right about a 20 dollar bill randomly lying on the ground. Personally, I would rather pick up coins instead of larger denominations.

8. Rizlaftw

Rizlaftw Ogre Extraordinaire Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    Meeting the love of my life an still going strong 10yrs on find myself very lucky to have her by my side.