1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Mage Cross Skill

Discussion in 'Adventure Quest 3D' started by The Redael, Nov 16, 2019.

1. The Redael

The Redael Big Brute New Ogre

Credit:
    Someone else here finds the mage cross skill useless, a healing cross or secondary stun would be a thousand times better.

Speak your opinion there.

2. Heromanguy12

Heromanguy12 Ogre Hall of Fame Royal Ogre

Credit:
    I don't find Mage's cross skill to be useless but a very good damage cross skill. A healing cross skill for Mage wouldn't really many any sense because Mage never was about healing but damage and giving Mage another stun is too much even if it has 30 second cooldown.
    Mage is already a powerful class and probably the most powerful out of all starter classes and making its cross skill more powerful is not a good idea. Giving all classes a way to stun just sounds a bit too powerful if you ask me and that applies to both PvE and PvP.
    Mage's cross skill is fine as it is but if it were to be changed, I would like to see Mana Shield to return as a cross skill but not as powerful as it used to be because 50% more armor for 8 seconds is pretty powerful thing to have even if it were to get a cooldown of 30 seconds.

hfi likes this.
  3. hfi

hfi Banned The Pit

Credit:
    My opinion about it for me mage cross skill is not useless cuz its a range poison skill and im using it somtimes cuz its really ok for me esp when im doing some boss fights and good suggestion about another stun for mage :D but i think thats quite not gonna happen and about heal cross skill i think its not better to mage cuz mage is not like a heal type of class for me its like a support class like its stun and the slow and i think it would be cool if AE put a mage cross skill the mana sheil i used to suport tanks by using that when it is in the skill of mage!

4. The Redael

The Redael Big Brute New Ogre

Credit:
    I don't know, I still find it weak, when I use the mage class normally for PvP or PvE against big Bosses I use the necro Cross, which modesty part goes well with mage

5. Heromanguy12

Credit:
    The reason you might find it weak because most of it's damage comes from it's DoT and it does last for a while. You can't avoid that DoT when it gets applied so it's great in PvP and it's not a joke in PvE either.

6. Snowy

Snowy Ogre Hall of Fame Royal Ogre
    1. Video Game Spotlight of the Month: SAND LAND
    2. Gaming Community

Credit:
    A lot of cross skills aren't as great. I think Rogue's cross skill is the worse, because its usefulness is only outside of battle, and it's mainly useful for parkour.

The cross skill I end up using the most is Paladin's cross skill, because healing is always something to consider, and it can be the determining thing between winning a battle and losing a battle.

7. Heromanguy12

Credit:
    I don't remember Sprint being Rogue's cross skill. You sure think lowly of it when you can't even remember correctly what class you unlock it from. The point of discussion is Mage cross skill so what is your opinion on it?

Sure, healing is always good, but having offensive utility like Guard Break can also turn the tide of an battle and just make it go faster.