1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

May I please interview you (MMO gamers and Developers)

Discussion in 'MMO Interviews' started by MMO-researcher, Jan 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MMO-researcher

MMO-researcher Ogre Newling

Credit:
    Hi,

Let me introduce myself, I have been gaming for over 6 years now and I am student of cultural anthropology and development sociology.
    I am going to write my thesis about online gaming and I would like to interview MMO gamers and developers.

The topic of my thesis is the informal side of the online gaming industry, so I would like to interview gamers and developers about activities such as;
    RMT, exploiting, goldfarming etc. and how these activities effect the (future) game design and game play.

I am interested in gamers opinions on the above mentioned topics, so it is not mandatory that you have partaken in such activities.
    I would like to interview gamers who have and gamers have not partaken in the above mentioned activities.

The interviews are confidential and will be held online (msn) or via e-mail, depending on what you prefer.
    I am not interested in your real life identity, only in your opinion as a gamer on the above mentioned activities.

If you are interested in being interviewed please let me know by posting in this thread or by sending me a message and I will contact you.

I hope to hear from you!

2. KaganZ

KaganZ Brute New Ogre

Credit:
    I;ve been gaming for 5 years now, yea i wouldn't mind if you interview me.

3. eXoZmM

eXoZmM Clubbed

Credit:
    I've been gaming for 6 years, and I'm open to you interviewing me. :) Drop me a PM, and I'll send you my e-mail address.

4. Weehut

Weehut Spiked Club

Credit:
    I'm open to interviews, I've been gaming for 5 years, but I'm very opinionated about my MMORPGs, which I refer to as my "babies." PM me if you would like to.

5. Joker

Joker Ogre Hall of Fame Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    Judging by the post date, I think we probably missed this:(. If not, send me a PM too:).

6. MMO-researcher

MMO-researcher Ogre Newling

Credit:
    Hello,

Thank you all for your replies to my post.
    It is not too late to participate, my research period ends 31 March 2009, until that time I will be able to conduct interviews.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.