1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Meditation!?

Discussion in 'Ogres Breakfast' started by Qsljic, Oct 18, 2017.

1. Qsljic

Qsljic Ogre Prince The Pit

Credit:
    Have anyone of you tried to meditate yet, i'm thinking of trying that but it took me a while to read all things i need to know and i'm still trying to decide.
    If anyone tried it, you can post here your experiences.

2. Heromanguy12

Heromanguy12 Ogre Hall of Fame Royal Ogre

Credit:
    I haven't tried it personally, but i do have heard that it can be good for you (it can reduce stress for example) if you decide to meditate and learn how to do it. I say that do give it a try.

3. Crownknight

Crownknight Ogre Hall of Fame Royal Ogre

Credit:
    I have tried sometimes, and it has really helped alot. :p

4. Snowy

Snowy Ogre Hall of Fame Royal Ogre
    1. Video Game Spotlight of the Month: SAND LAND
    2. Gaming Community

Credit:
    Not really. I find it best to go outside where there's fresh air, take a deep breath, relax your muscles, sleep, and/or use a stress ball to remove tension or stress. Sometimes even doing a rigorous thing like exercise (to boost eustress), or getting something done can be beneficial. I see meditation more as the typical "sit down, close your eyes, and humming," which I don't see being as effective.