1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Mending Armor Cosmetics

Discussion in 'Adventure Quest 3D' started by Trvnks, Jul 25, 2017.

1. Trvnks

Trvnks Little Spike New Ogre

Credit:
    Im posting this thread to ask if you guys prefer the way every class can wear all the armor in the game, or if you'd prefer class specific armors. I personally like how you can look like a rogue but still be a mage lol.

2. Snowy

Snowy Ogre Hall of Fame Royal Ogre
    1. Video Game Spotlight of the Month: SAND LAND
    2. Gaming Community

Credit:
    Well part of an MMORPG is being able to appear how you want to appear. While I think it's a bit nonsense to not have armors be specific to classes (you can wear whatever you want on top of a class like robes for a warrior), I think having that bit of nonsense offers convenience, especially when you're switching classes between combat. Also, I would say it'd be difficult to assign all armors to a class because some armors don't suit any of the classes or could suit any of them.

3. Mayonnaise

Mayonnaise Cold Heart The Pit

Credit:
    Ikr

I use assassin oriented clothes and my class is mage. I call my normal attacks as "lightning infused shurikens" and the magic shockwave works as my "smokebomb" :p

Rex likes this.
  4. Rex

Rex Ogre Legend Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    I think it's a positive selling point for AQ3D, most people I remember covering AQW for the first time were happy when they saw armors weren't class specific.

Forgotten_Dream likes this.
  5. Forgotten_Dream

Forgotten_Dream Spiked Club New Ogre

Credit:
    i agree with you most people like wearing class cosmetic armor to make better set (costume)

6. LegendaryGriefer36

LegendaryGriefer36 Ogre Prince The Pit
    1. The Lions Council

Credit:
    I wanna wear everything i want :p