1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Mh17

Discussion in 'Ogres Breakfast' started by shugo, Jul 18, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shugo

shugo Elite Ogre Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    My condolences to the families and friends of the Malayan, Indonesian, Australian, Dutch, French, German, Belgian, British, Canadian and American passengers and crew who were on board of that flight. As Schiphol is a major transfer airport, I also wish to extend my condolences to any families and friends of any other nationality not yet determined.

This crash puts yet another tragic tale on what was already a tragic conflict to begin with and a sad tale for the airline involved.

I do hope the Russian seperatists in that region of Ukraine will be cooperative in the investigation of the crash. While the circumstancial evidence seems damming, a satellite picture does not make conclusive evidence. For all we know it may have been a bomb, instead of the accidental misidentification it appears to be, as the cause of the other Malayan crash has not yet been determined either. Therefore lets not keep the relatives guessing as to the true reasons of the crash. Its sorrowful to lose a relative or a friend, but even more sorrowful not knowing the reason for certain.

However should research conclude that it is what most of us believe it is. I want to send out a message to the Russians, the seperatists and any of its symphatizers. Never in the entire history has a country benefitted of causing a Lusitania-like accident and never has the world benefitted from it either. You therefore have every good reason to be completely open and cooperate with the investigators in an effort to prevent further escalation.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.