1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Minecraft needs new boss

Discussion in 'Minecraft' started by Mlara391, Jul 4, 2020.

So new bosses

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

100.0%
  1. Mlara391

Mlara391 BamBam

Credit:
    Anyone else agree that the game needs new bosses. It only has two at the moment

2. Snowy

Snowy Ogre Hall of Fame Royal Ogre
    1. Video Game Spotlight of the Month: SAND LAND
    2. Gaming Community

Credit:
    Depends. I've seen some creative bosses made from command blocks, so I don't think the game necessarily "needs" bosses when people can already create and share their own. Especially if you download a world somebody else made and play through it, you can find a lot of creativity in the creator's work.

But when you're talking about Survival mode, then it's a little different. Personally, I never felt the need to fight any bosses in Survival mode, but I think it could add more elements of gameplay under the right conditions... just that it's not really needed, but would be a nice addition.

3. Mseehr

Mseehr Spiked Club New Ogre

Credit:
    I want more powerful but tameable bosses. It can ride or fly for example. Can be killed with long-term missions and weapons instead of killing in a single shot.

4. Snowy

Snowy Ogre Hall of Fame Royal Ogre
    1. Video Game Spotlight of the Month: SAND LAND
    2. Gaming Community

Credit:
    I feel like there are already mobs (particularly bosses) that can fly (like The Wither and the Ender Dragon). I think one idea of a boss would be one that could always just lunge at you and outpace you, so if you try to run away, you'll have a hard time running away. This would encourage you to use your shield more often and figure out a creative way to block yourself from the boss from time to time. I think there are opportunities for new ideas, but I don't really know what it would be like when actually implemented.