1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

MMO Anthropology Friday Show

Discussion in 'Ogres Breakfast' started by Kytsune, Jul 17, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kytsune

Kytsune DA BIG CLUB Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    This Friday on MMO Anthropology

Borderlands Pre-Sequel

* * *​

I figured that I'd set up a thread here to tell people what I'm doing on the Friday show on MMO Anthropology. Especially because there are some MMO players amidst the Ogres here, in case anyone wants to come by and throw in their 2c.

Showtimes:

Friday 9pm MST (GMT-7) until Midnight MST
    Saturday 8pm MST (GMT-7) until Midnight MST

Twitch: Twitch

Twitter: http://twitter.com/mmoanthropology

* * *​

I also sometimes do giveaways for different MMO games and if a particular group of people who come by often want to participate in different games, I take suggestions on what to visit and what to play. Fan participation is an important element.

I will try to update this thread with each week to show what we're going to work on at the time.

* * *​

Note: I've been having ISP issues for the past three weeks with my cable, its much worse during the day, but it's killed a few Friday streams so it's best to keep an eye on the Twitter account to see if there's a show.

Last edited: Aug 20, 2015
  2. Kytsune

Credit:
    Guild Wars 2 was chosen by my co-host Arienne Keith for this week's Friday, which will be at 9pm MST (GMT-7) on July 24! Everyone is welcome to come join us.

3. Admin Post
    ogreman

ogreman Ogre In Charge Staff Member GameOgre Admin

Credit:
    Are you able to stream again, Kit?

4. Kytsune

Credit:
    I am still having massive ISP issues. In fact, last Friday was totally cancelled because my ISP failed for one-and-a-half hours right when I was supposed to stream. As a result, upcoming Friday (tomorrow) is Borderlands the Pre-Sequel again.

5. Kytsune

Credit:
    Our last few Fridays were disrupted by ISP issues. But we're back to trying out Borderlands the Pre-Sequel again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.