1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

MMORPGs with insane character customisation...

Discussion in 'MMORPG' started by Vanderion, Oct 11, 2017.

1. Vanderion

Vanderion Club Swinger New Ogre

Credit:
    I've been playing games for a long time and I have noticed that MMORPGs are getting more complex when it comes to creating and customising characters, to the point where you can bring your favorite anime character or celebrity in to the game. What games have you played that has this feature?

2. Blasphy

Blasphy Emperor Ogre Veteran
    1. The Lions Council

Credit:
    AQ3D will be like that soon hahahahah

3. Gardclue

Gardclue MMORPGer New Ogre

Credit:
    Currently playing BDO right now, and yeah it has a very in-depth character creation.

Expecting AQ3D to be like that hahahah

4. Vanderion

Vanderion Club Swinger New Ogre

Credit:
    Adventure Quest?! Last time I remember playing that game was like 5 years ago (lol time flies fast)! It would be interesting to see how far they've gone.

Another game worth mentioning is Blade and Soul. Especially when designing female characters, it can be deliciously tedious. But it's not that elaborate compared to BDO's customization. I literally spent HOURS just to design a character. I wonder what other games have this kind of customization?

5. BigMuncher

BigMuncher BamBam

Credit:
    BDO would be on my list. Really appreciate how much attention they've put into character customization.

6. Snowy

Snowy Ogre Hall of Fame Royal Ogre
    1. Video Game Spotlight of the Month: SAND LAND
    2. Gaming Community

Credit:
    I've seen some MMORPGs with a lot of customization from customizing body type, choosing your own race, and changing colors of your hair, skin, eyes, and so on, but if any MMORPG has some insane character customization, it would probably be Black Desert Online. BDO's character customization is pretty amazing.

7. Taliehoe

Taliehoe Little Spike New Ogre

Credit:
    black desert has the most ridiculous character customization I have ever seen, you can spend hours just making a character

8. Rueness

Rueness Elite Ogre Ogre Warrior

Credit:
    Hah, black desert online.. had to take a break in between char customization.