1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Most creative skin have you seen until today

Discussion in 'Minecraft' started by Metaqrion, Sep 25, 2020.

1. Metaqrion

Metaqrion Elite Ogre The Pit

Credit:
    In game, there are people who uses different skins. What was the most creative skin have you seen until today and why?

2. Snowy

Snowy Ogre Hall of Fame Royal Ogre
    1. Video Game Spotlight of the Month: SAND LAND
    2. Gaming Community

Credit:
    When it comes to creative skins, there are several possibilities and combinations; you could even create your own skin by finding a skin editor. But when it comes to cleverest, I think making yourself look like an already-existing mob is a genius idea, particularly with PvP mini-games. For instance, in a vanilla Ultra Hardcore mini-game (no compass to find players easily or other mods/plugins), you could just use a Zombie Pigman skin and hide in the Nether, and as long as you're crouching so nobody sees your nametag, people wouldn't realize that the mob that they're seeing is actually a player, if they only see a portion of that player.

I think when it comes to skins, you really can't go wrong with many of them, but the most creative skin is one that you make yourself. It's very common to see Minecraft players with Honeydew skins and other commonly-used skins, and while they're popular, I don't think they're necessarily creative when you have many players using them.

3. Mseehr

Mseehr Spiked Club New Ogre

Credit:
    I will not say one. People are too creative. I passed the game characters they even make it special for anime :D (ı love crysis skin)