1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Multiple Account Rule

Discussion in 'Ogre Wars' started by ogreman, Aug 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Admin Post
    ogreman

ogreman Ogre In Charge Staff Member GameOgre Admin

Credit:
    OK, this thread is simply to clarify that nobody should use Multiple Accounts in Ogre Wars. Anybody caught doing so can be banned. If you suspect somebody of doing this, come to me so I can check it out. Anybody found with many accounts whether they are used in Ogre Wars or not will be banned on the spot.

If something crucial pops up with regards to this, we can look at fixing some of the damage caused, but this will not be used to start the season over.

After thinking about it, going to close this thread instead of leaving it open for discussion. Too many arguments etc can spout from this and that would not help the season or this issue. Please contact me before accusing somebody of having a multiple account. Thank you:).

2. Admin Post
    ogreman

Credit:
    Anybody found using a proxy can be clubbed since they are hiding their true IP.

3. Admin Post
    ogreman

Credit:
  4. Admin Post
    ogreman

Credit:
    Ok, going to make a second rule based on multiple accounts since fear of them caused the incident at http://www.gameogre.com/forums/ogre-wars/36907-unpleasant-issue-start-season.html

If I can not prove that somebody uses multiple accounts, they are considered innocent. Accusing or guessing will not help anything. Most importantly, do not ask me to ban somebody just because you suspect somebody of using them. First, I will not ban anybody just because a another member tells me to. You could be the best poster on this earth talking about the most annoying one and I would still not do it. Anybody who does that should not be in charge of anything. Secondly, the matter should be over as soon as I say the person is not using multiple accounts. The matter should be closed then:).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.