1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

My Empire

Discussion in 'Social Games' started by hack10, Nov 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hack10

hack10 Ogre Star Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    [​IMG]

We all know quite well how time matters in our quick-tempo modern life. Even if slowing down a little bit for fun, we also want something simple and fast. Rack brains to figure out how the fun works out? Many will lose patience and walk away. Tease out the intricate storyline and relationships in order to get the entertainment started? More will give up because of fatigue. Get relaxed and then move on quickly. That’s what fits the bill.

At this point, it is not surprising to see why My Empire, the newest casual Facebook sensation from Playfish, could rock the MMO world with couldn’t-be-more simple game play ever since it was out online.

No life-threatening quests, no gory battles or combats, no in-depth storylines, and no dazzling moves. But My Empire is able to pale other sophisticated genres with a staggering log-in number the first day of its publication. What’s behind this stunning success is nothing but stylish graphics, elegantly-dressed characters, easy-to-follow gaming instructions and, not but least, casual city-building fun.

There is no need at all to feel being pressured here in My Empire, as is often the case in other construction-based titles where gamers always face challenges or competitions in one way or another. You don’t even need a large population here to get a sprawling city. The longer you play, the bigger your land will be automatically. So no sense to break your back rivaling against neighbors for people, lands or whatever it is. Just lay back and watch buildings springing up in your ever-growing city. And that’s all.

The mission here, if any, in My Empire, is to keep your population, small or large, from boredom and entertain them as often as possible. The way is simple enough. Build recreational centers, bath rooms, and other buildings with similar functions, then citizens will go enjoy themselves and thus get pleased. Just a few clicks at your fingertips, then the job will be done.

In My Empire, cities co-exist in peace and get evolved together. No one harbors ill-feeling towards others. Neighbors never beggar each other. Instead, they wish others only good thing. So just put off your guards, and feel free to socialize with them, visit their lands to get fresh building inspirations for your own benefit.

Features:

Roman-style buildings grace the sky of your empire. Citizens in traditional Greek costumes are lolling in leisure. Everything here is polished with a unique culture touch, giving gamer a vintage and elegant feeling rarely seen elsewhere.

Simple fun and casual entertainment reside My Empire. It takes you little time to get the hang of it before heading towards the real fun.

Come on in, hit the fun and walk away refreshed only in My Empire!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.