1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

My Favorite MMO's

Discussion in 'Best and Worst Games' started by Nicthegamer, Aug 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nicthegamer

Nicthegamer BamBam

Credit:
    Ok. So my list goes from the best to the worst.

Anarchy Online
    Counter-Strike: Source
    Half Life 2: DM
    Day of Deafeat: Source
    Everquest 2
    2Moons
    Puzzle Pirates (So fun. Played it for almost a year, and that's a lot for me:D)
    Pirate King Online
    Voyage Century
    Perfect World
    Asheron's Call

Now the best crap to the worst.

World of Warcraft -Got boring after level 20
    Hero Online -So f8cking buggy
    Runescape -Fun...... TILL I WAS 10!!! HAHAHA
    Sherwood Dungeon -They call it innovative. That makes me laugh.
    Asheron's Call 2 -Oh how the mighty have fallen. That should've been the title.
    And The Worst Game of Nic's list is (Drum roll *ta ta ta ta ta ta*)
    Pokemon Crater!!!
    It is a disgrace to all beautiful Pokemon games. It's like, if a possum and a caterpillar "got it on", this would be the creation. Who's the mom you may ask. The pussom.;)

2. Triangeljay

Triangeljay Ogre Newling

Credit:
    most players (male) like WOW best, why? it's cool? maybe/\ i like Mabinogi best. (<--female)

3. mishella

mishella Ogre Newling

Credit:
    Re:

I like call of duty and Americans army

4. Nicthegamer

Nicthegamer BamBam

Credit:
    Ya you'll find a lot of males who like other games more. You have to be a high level to get to the fun part. And to get to the a high level you need to play for months and months. Thus, you will be addicted and/or dead...:mad:

5. Azathoth87

Azathoth87 Ogre Newling

Credit:
    wow eh...

I did and still do to a degree love wow i have 6 70's but it took me since 04 to get that to do it i liked it because its the best and most diverse in the genre but it also has the most funding. i dont like most ftp mmos because they are mostly all grindfests.

6. nywlanas

nywlanas BamBam

Credit:
    as of the moment, i only have one favorite mmo since it's also the only mmo i'm playing at the moment. haha. atlantica online. very much like lil' ol' final fantasy. only online. :)

7. Kilzet

Kilzet BamBam

Credit:
    My current favorite games are DiscardedOnline, BattalionFreedom and ofcourse Runescape. :D

8. MMOMajor

MMOMajor Club Swinger

Credit:
    WoW orig/WOTLK is best

9. batacele

batacele Ogre Newling

Credit:
    Cronous

The one and only - Cronous. But try it on Aeriagames !!!

I`ve played it on global but it`s not the same at all. User friendly community, best GS`s and GM`s I`ve ever met, events that doesn`t consume your time and bring you joy. I`ve never been bored for the last 2-3 months.

Exceptional system of leveling your avatar. Uses skills / stats system unique to this game. U can choose among Savage, Mage, Fighter and Valkyrie. U can be solo or party player, it makes huge difference. U can be casual or passionate player. What ever u choose, u cant make mistake - it`s all fun.

At higher levels try crafting, at lower levels smelting and colouring, try it all...

Free to play, just try.

Cronous - Free Fantasy MMORPG at Aeria Games

10. Johann22h

Johann22h BamBam

Credit:
    I really love EVE but I also found a new game I like.

Three months ago I went looking for good free games on the internet and found Last Chaos on the Last Chaos - Free Medieval Fantasy MMORPG at Aeria Games site. This is a sword and magic kind of a game and interesting fantasy game. I am new to this kind of games as to that moment I had only played one mmorpg and that was EVE-online on EVE Online - a massive multiplayer online roleplaying space game - MMORPG. So this was new for me and in short I liked it a lot.

As I am a kind of knight in my real life I decided to become Knight in there. Soon I found out that I had also to choose if I wanted to become pvp fighter or defender of my guild in there. I choose to become Templar knight the defender and a very helpful soul. You can see my character at Howatch | Aeria Games if you are interested.

It is easy to download this game at www.aeriagames.com :: Index - www.aeriagames.com and it is free to play so no harm in trying it out. But beware because you can become addicted and as there are many helpful players in there you could fall for it and start playing full time.

Well this has been interesing year for me and I have met lot of good people both in Last Chaos, in the EVE-online forums and in here on MySpace so Happy new year to you all and I look forward to get to know better in the new year. See you soon.

11. alistaly

alistaly Spiked Club The Pit

Credit:
    My favourites would probably have to be Guild Wars then LotRO.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.