1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

My pc is not as before

Discussion in 'Gaming PC' started by AlenOsk, Mar 19, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AlenOsk

AlenOsk Little Spike

Credit:
    Hey guys,i need some help if you have some time :p,i bought pc couple of months ago and i played some games on big FPS(Frame per second) and now i dont know what is going on ,i cheched all with my anti virus,there is no viruses,all is working normal,in game called MTA (Multy Theft Auto) i usually have 51 fps which is the highest and now is about 40-45 and maybe jump on 51 but only on few seconds

2. AlexSRB

AlexSRB MMORPG Addict Ogre Warrior

Credit:
    Well,did you cleaned your pc latelly? like processor and other stuffs.If that doesnt help try to reinstall your Windows,that would help 100%.

3. GhostTech

GhostTech MMORPGer New Ogre

Credit:
    Probably a virus, you should definitely clean/defrag your pc. It can boost performance by a lot, prox 30%.

4. Nodex

Nodex BamBam

Credit:
    Open your PC and clean it .maybe your coolers can t keep your PC cool because of dust

5. AlenOsk

AlenOsk Little Spike

Credit:
    I have cleaned my pc with CCleaner and i scanned with anti virus,there is no viruses on my pc

6. De4dsh0t

De4dsh0t Club Swinger New Ogre

Credit:
    Overheating is probably the problem, cpu or gpu. Open your pc casing and clean(blow out the dust) with compresor or vacuum it. If that doesnt help, you have nasty virus, reinstal your OS.

7. Thedarkboy

Thedarkboy Anime Geek Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    Well, if you've used your PC a lot since you bought it, it will naturally become slower.
    Do you usually have many programs open while you are playing a game?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.