1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Myth War II Online: New Player? No Problem!

Discussion in 'Game News' started by ogreman, Jul 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Admin Post
    ogreman

ogreman Ogre In Charge Staff Member GameOgre Admin

Credit:
    When new players join IGG’s Myth War II Online, they don’t have to go it alone. The dev team encourages cooperation between newbies and veterans and has implemented a number of features to help make leveling up fun and rewarding. From the Mentorship program to free items awarded at 10-level increments, Myth War II Online offers new players a different experience from many EXP-grinding games.

Mentorship
    Have you ever started a new game and soon found yourself lost, confused, and alone, with no help in sight? In Myth War II Online, the Mentorship program allows a new player to enter into a mentorship relationship with a high-level player. Veterans volunteer their knowledge and advice to help newbies learn the ropes and newbie players will work towards the big reward of a top pet.

New Horizon
    Some veterans like to take a more active role in helping new players level up. Players marked with the “New Horizon†title are available to team up with low-level players to power-level them to respectability. Leveling up fast is no longer a dream for new players.

Growth Paradise
    The Growth Paradise (Growth Paradise) area features numerous events with rewards such as gold, EXP, pets, or even Item Mall points! There are 6 level ranges in the Growth Paradise. New players get different rewards when they reach level 10, level 20, level 30, level 40, level 50, and level 80!​

Mall Promoter
    After completing the Newbie Quest, players receive free items from the Mall Promoter in Woodlingor for every 10 levels they advance. Rewards include items such as double-EXP scrolls, double-talent scrolls, or shape-shifting cards, but cannot be traded.

2. Victrolla

Victrolla Big Brute

Credit:
    Myth War II's mentorship program sounds wonderful ... I have quit many games because I couldn't figure out what to do next or know how to get out of somewhere I didn't belong. It is so frustrating to put effort and time into a game and then get stuck (even after reading forum posts and googling for more info).

We all learn differently: some people need to see it, some need to hear it, and some need both. I know I do better with reading first and seeing it next. I just viewed a YouTube video of the game and will try it.

3. Admin Post
    ogreman

ogreman Ogre In Charge Staff Member GameOgre Admin

Credit:
    Yes, mentor/newbie programs are needed in almost any MMORPG. They really help players get started and help to the build the community.

Let us know how you like Myth War II:).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.