1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Mythegy needs beta testers!

Discussion in 'Upcoming Games' started by Jalei, Jul 14, 2009.

1. Jalei

Jalei BamBam

Credit:
    Hi! I am a co-developer of Mythegy, a new online PvP game. Briefly, you start by signing up and choosing the side of Good or Evil, followed by your choice of characters. Some of the characters are ninjas, pirates, and wizards. We will be releasing new character types periodically. Some future characters include super heroes and vampires. The basic premise of the game is that the two gods of good and evil are using combat methods and fighters throughout all of time and all of lore to fight the ultimate battle of good versus evil. You battle other players in search of rare item cards (like new weapons or armor) to make your character stronger.
    I am willing to discuss more details here, and please feel free to check out the game! It is very new and we have recently opened it to the public for beta testing. There will not be a reset when the test period is over, so now is a great time to get ahead in the game!
    You can join my side of Good as my recruit at eve.mythegy dot com, or simply visit mythegy dot com. Thank you in advance for checking it out!

Jalei

2. eXoZmM

eXoZmM Clubbed

Credit:
    This game is awesome, definitely check it out guys.

3. ScareCrow

ScareCrow Not just a Scared Crow The Pit

Credit:
    Hmm, currently 5-0

4. eXoZmM

eXoZmM Clubbed

Credit:
    To me, Battle Record means nothing. :eek: It's all about rating.

5. Jalei

Jalei BamBam

Credit:
    Thanks for the feedback so far! We are working on getting some bugs out and some features implemented, such as a shoutbox, but it's definitely going well so far!

6. eXoZmM

eXoZmM Clubbed

Credit:
    :) Glad it's going well. I invited a few people, they invited a few, then I got like 5-8 people to sign up. :D My in-game name there is eDAL btw. ^.^

7. PantherFan12

PantherFan12 Little Spike

Credit:
    Do you have to download it and get your Email Verifiyed

8. Jalei

Jalei BamBam

Credit:
    No, you don't have to download anything. It helps if you register your email because we will soon be giving out prizes through those email addresses, in addition to the prizes in-game. If you aren't comfortable with doing that, you could make an email account at hotmail or something just for registration spam.
    I wasn't here last night to answer your question, but by now maybe you've already signed up :)

9. amyrobet

amyrobet MMORPGer

Credit:
    XD I like to be a pirates, g2g play it

10. Jalei

Jalei BamBam

Credit:
    We our featured on the main gameogre.com page with a review now! Tell your friends! We are still testing lots of new features :)

11. Jalei

Jalei BamBam

Credit:
    We are still looking for active players to help with the game! We are doing a big update in the next hour or so and I invite you to help us test! :)

12. Admin Post
    ogreman

ogreman Ogre In Charge Staff Member GameOgre Admin

Credit: