1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Need some development!

Discussion in 'Mobile Online Games' started by liza01, Apr 24, 2015.

1. liza01

liza01 Brute New Ogre

Credit:
    I’m a person who rarely find mobile games any fun or innovating. Although there are some mobile games that are easy to pick up on (as most are) and is fun and challenging. This one I’m playing at the moment makes me a total crazy! I see potential in this game but, as I continue playing this, I’ve discovered some slightly, like defect features. One good Example of this is the “Story Mode†I’m in a Quest 2-22 of the game, but I accidentally press the stage 2-3 then I realized there is no back button/icon on the game. I’ve only seen pause icon and If I’m going to stop the game I’d lost 1 controllers. Folks I hate this! I think developer should take another look of it and develop more of the features! http://goo.gl/mGXkFN

[​IMG]

2. Snowy

Snowy Ogre Hall of Fame Royal Ogre
    1. Video Game Spotlight of the Month: SAND LAND
    2. Gaming Community

Credit:
    It's a challenge to have a game that appeals to everyone. Can't really say much about the game you're referring to, since the link is broken, but the way you describe this game seems like there's a developer oversight. It definitely is easy for a developer to have oversights and flaws in games, especially if it's a small developer team.