1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Never Flame !

Discussion in 'MOBA' started by Aki013, Apr 17, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aki013

Aki013 League of Legends Player Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    Guys , you should never flame in LoL ranked/normal. Why? Because you will win more when you calm down when you're mad, and if you flame other players from your team, maybie they will be mad and they will troll and feed..so never flame, just mute and keep play :D
    Hmm i hope i helped you with some mind advices :D

2. Micxa

Micxa Brute New Ogre

Credit:
    Great concept, everyone playing the game and nobody flamming...
    But there's always one who dies and blames others which is totally stupid, and then what to do? MUTE HIM AND ENJOY YOUR GAME (and eventually win)

3. Zemunac

Zemunac Big Brute New Ogre

Credit:
    Thats tru and cause that i never flame xD

4. CroMiha

CroMiha Big Brute New Ogre

Credit:
    True. When i started to play i was just Noob i always flame and 60% games I flamed could win easy... I do that before but now I don't and win more games.. Nice post. :)

5. Phantom

Phantom Spiked Club Ogre Regular

Credit:
    It's true and i practice this, i don't flame

6. necaftw

necaftw Brute

Credit:
    100% agree with you

7. IronManpro

IronManpro Spiked Club Ogre Regular

Credit:
    I flame only when someone troll my game from start :)but i agree with you.

8. TwilightGabi

TwilightGabi MMORPG Addict Ogre Warrior

Credit:
  9. BlackListBoy

BlackListBoy BamBam

Credit:
  10. SKT T1 Bengi

SKT T1 Bengi Clubbed for Multiple Accounts

Credit:
    nice post and explanatory, but people just loose their mind that's all

11. InflammableHD

InflammableHD Little Spike New Ogre

Credit:
    LoL Dont flame PLS

I don't know if today is just not my day, or is this something else, but i started a ranked match and got into the champ select. I was last pick. Second pick called mid and said "mid and i dont care". First pick also wanted mid, so they started arguing, flaming eachother, cursing... First pick banned Malphite, Nasus and Amumu (In Season 4 Platinum Elo???). Just when i was about to ask him why he didnt ban Jax, enemy team picks jax and locks in. First and second pick both instalocked mid champions, and kept flaming. I was trying to calm them down, but they just started flaming me as well. Then enemy picked Leona and Katarina, and our team picked Fiora top and Master Yi jungle. (the two instalockers still raging and flaming) These guys are actually Platinum, believe it or not... I saw that this would be a 100% lost game, so i dodged.

I really cant understand people who start ranked queues, even though they are tired or frustrated. Ranked is not the same as normal games. Normal games are for practise and fun. Ranked games are for serious gameplay and they should be taken seriously. If youre tired from work, school, college, or youre frustrated because something unpleasant has happened to you, dont start a ranked queue! If you start a ranked queue and start flaming because youre in a really bad mood, you will just get even more frustrated by the responses of your flame victims, and by flaming them, you also make THEM toxic. Dont you hate it when someone spams the chat with swear words, flame and rage? It just makes you uncomfortable and you just wanna end the match as quickly as possible or even leave. Also flaming takes quite a bit of time to write in chat, and while youre typing a cry message, you won't see the enemy jungler ganking you through a WARDED BUSH. Instead of wasting all that time flaming, maybe you should ward blue or red buff, or ward the river, or gank someone, or, oh i dont know, FARM?

One thing that's also a big illusion is "I always get bad teams, they are all noobs, im the best player in my team!". First of all, no you're not the best one in your team. Second of all, by thinking that youre the best, you will start treating your teammates like sh*t and you will make them play even worse. Ok so your ADC fed, and you tell him that hes a feeder. Now why did you tell him that? He has the scoreboard too, he's not blind, hes pretty aware that he fed, and your comments are not really helping him. It just makes him feel even worse and hes just gonna lose hope. Instead, advise him, tell him what to do next time so he doesnt die again, if he does die, analyze his mistake, give him constructive criticism, be friendly. The enemy team is already ahead of you, so a fight within your own team is the last thing you need (metaforically speaking).

I will be posting some more threads about advice and how to get better in League, so stay tuned guys! :D

12. cemex

cemex Espion Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    i read this on every site, youtube channel and is helping for you, this should read every player who is playing soloq, u can't eyplain teammate to stop flaming, blaming etc..

13. Jantrax

Jantrax Big Brute New Ogre

Credit:
    This happened to me today too, 2 instalocked mid, my thoughts was like "this is soo lost game".. And they flamed eachother non stop, just like you I wanted to calm them down but they started flame me too XD And in game they really played 2 mid, so anyway, long story short, I still dont know how we won that, with in game flame and all of that, it was verry stressful :)

14. Dragan945

Dragan945 I'm the Gamer ;] The Pit

Credit:
    Just add on ignored list and dont listen any body. After game report that people. i have 1000 reports from kids who was flamed on me but 0 warning from riot so that kids getting warning not me and i dont care... i playing how i know and how i want i dont need retarded kid in team who think to he is do all...

15. Shokata

Shokata Elite Ogre The Pit

Credit:
    I hate ''flaming'' -.-' !

16. cemex

cemex Espion Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    only way to get out of bronze is to carry yourself alone, dont rely on you teammates in bronze

17. Mordekaiser

Mordekaiser Dealer of Death Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    ^ play lee zed khazix or yas

18. Ivan1452

Ivan1452 Spiked Club Ogre Regular

Credit:
  19. 420Hairlyman

420Hairlyman MMORPG Addict The Pit

Credit:
    Happens on daily basis in LoL ranked games.. You have to hate this Elo system..

20. arZ

arZ Banned The Pit

Credit:
    just ignore all flamer ...
    and play your game ... like you are playing with bots :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.