1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

New 1000 AD

Discussion in 'MMORTS and Strategy Games' started by dogma72, Aug 28, 2010.

1. Admin Post
    ogreman

ogreman Ogre In Charge Staff Member GameOgre Admin

Credit:
    That is possible:).

2. dogma72

dogma72 MMORPGer New Ogre

Credit:
    Hello

Sorry about bumping the thread since I hadn't posted in quite awhile but have some big changes going on at the site and wanted to let people know. We are moving to a private server today!!! That means no more server crashes and downtime so the game will run a lot smoother.
    Other changes since I last posted are we have installed brand new forums, got a new blog for the site , worked on a lot more tutorials to learn the game faster. We have added an auto protection option so if a person doesn't want to explore we do it for them. We will be adding a new game to the site next month as a test server to try out new things. Like new civilizations, Egyptians and Aztec civilization will be added to the game soon also.
    Stop by and try out the new server and see if the game runs faster. It better, it costs a lot more :) You can get to the game through this link

New 1000 A.D.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 5, 2013
  3. Webber

Webber Ogre King Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    What do you mean by private server?

4. dogma72

Credit:
    It means I was on a shared server and my site would crash and lag because of that. It made it tough to play the game. On a private server I don't have to share resources with other sites on the server and I don't have the crash and lag anymore. Game is much smoother to play now.

5. MMOWiz

MMOWiz Ogre Extraordinaire Ogre Veteran

Credit:
  6. dogma72

Credit:
    Of course. I just upgraded my server.

7. dogma72

Credit:
    Hi guys,

I have posted here before but it was quite a bit ago. My site is back online after awhile off. I have been working on this site for 6 years now and after a break to rethink my site I have put it back up. It is a text based game based on medieval civilizations from around the year 1000 AD. Hence the name New 1000 AD. It is turn based strategy , 100% free so no real investment in giving it a go :)

Here is website

New1000AD - Text Based Games | Online Multiplayer War Games

Here is twitter

@New1000AD

Here is Facebook group page

New1000AD/Text based games Public Group | Facebook

Stop by and give it a try if you are into text based games. Wargaming, turn based strategy.