1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

New champion mastery levels 6 and 7

Discussion in 'MOBA' started by NeSsQQuiCk, May 18, 2016.

1. NeSsQQuiCk

NeSsQQuiCk Ogre Prince Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    The Champions points required to reach Level 6 from Level 5 will be 11,400, meaning you are going to need 33,000 Champion Points total to reach Level 6.

The Champion points required to reach Level 7 from Level 6 will be 13,800, meaning you will need 46,800 Champion Points total to reach Level 7.

After you reach enogh points for level 6 you won't get mastery instantly, you will have to get 2 tokens to craft it from hextec crafting.

To get tokens for level 6 you will have to get S- S or S+ grade on that champion twice. After that you will be able to craft it with 2 tokens + 500 blue essence or 2 tokens + champion shard, Im not sure is it 2 shards for level 7 or 3 but it should work the same way only numbers can be a bit different :D you will alose get new emote and loading screen border flag :D

2. djolebelevode

djolebelevode Ogre Legend The Pit

Credit:
    Still doesn't see point of mastery If you not going to lose points when you play bad ,and if I have 50k points right now,I will need only token ,right?

3. NeSsQQuiCk

Credit:
    yeah but you need blue essence to or champion shards and still need 2 tokens and you can only get them if you get S- rank for level 6 and S+ rank for level 7

4. brankomiljus20

brankomiljus20 Ogre Warlord Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    I like it, now there is purpose for playing with those champ after u rank then up, also ive heard that this could be purchased with IP/RP, but i didnt found it yet

5. djolebelevode

Credit:
    I don't think so,because they want to promote hextech crafting in many ways,and this is one :)
    I saw it on their site that they want to use hextech in every possible way ,that is their goal

6. NeSsQQuiCk

Credit:
    I still think it's better than getting it just by playing you can have 2000 games with a champion but if u can't get s ranks you are not gonna get mastery level 6 and 7

7. djolebelevode

Credit:
    Hm,you will get rank S,it isnt that hard,i have right now 6 chest,first day when i eligible to get chest,i get it that day,so,i get one S per day,minimum :) So,if would be more realistic if you lose points when you play bad :)

8. NeSsQQuiCk

Credit:
    yeah but then players would play less because they wouldn't want to lose mastery points, they are made for casual players too, if you want to win/lsoe points you play ranked for lp

9. Croco12

Croco12 The Crocodile The Pit
    1. TSM

Credit:
    Wait only 11k? I have 70k on Renekton, does that mean I can start collecting tokens?

djolebelevode likes this.
  10. NeSsQQuiCk

Credit:
    yes you can, but you can't earn lvl 7 tokens before you upgrade to lvl 6 i think

Croco12 likes this.
  11. djolebelevode

Credit:
    They could put some decreasing of points if you don't play champ ceretain time ,as your LP drops after some time
    Now,you just spam champ and that is that,it doesn't show any skill

12. NeSsQQuiCk

Credit:
    it is not made to show skill, it is made to show you played ceratin champ alot

13. djolebelevode

Credit:
    if it was made for that,why would they put grades? :) there wouldnt be grades if it isnt about skill :)

14. Croco12

Croco12 The Crocodile The Pit
    1. TSM

Credit:
    Well, I think it is kind of hard to get S+. You have to play pretty well to make it. And pretty well requires skill, so yeah.

djolebelevode likes this.
  15. NeSsQQuiCk

Credit:
    i can't say i dislike the system, it seems nice for casual players, competitive players don't really care about mastery level

16. brankomiljus20

Credit:
    Its just kinda way to random, i have score like 2-6-18 and get S, or 1-0-15 and get A+, problem is that only if you are going good u can get S+, basically to solo carry game

17. NeSsQQuiCk

Credit:
    not really, grade is given to you when they compare you to average stats of player who played same champion as you in the same role. score is not everathing, damage, objectives, heals, farm and many more things are included, it's easy to get good rank cuz 49% of players are bronze so it is easy to be better than average. And this system is not random, supports don't need good score to get s rank, since other supports have bad scores too, you just need to be better than average

18. TTGale

TTGale MMORPGer New Ogre

Credit:
    I have Jax level 7 mastery and Xin Zhao level 6 mastery.

19. brankomiljus20

Credit:
    I think that they will change this to be better for supports, any1 heard anything about that ?

20. NeSsQQuiCk

Credit:
    at teh start of the season they did huge marksman update, in mid season they did mage rework, and they said they plan to do assassin and support update until the end of 2016.