1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

New Free MMORPG Magic World

Discussion in 'Magic World Online' started by thade, Apr 24, 2008.

1. thade

thade Ogre Newling

Credit:
    Magic World is a new MMORPG run off the Bitcomet server. It has the look of Diablo 2, but is quite different. You choose a side, Empire or Dynasty. The classes are as follows: mage, warrior, summoner, archer. You get your first class upgrade at 15 which you accomplish through quests. At level 20 you get a quests to earn a growing weapon soul. This soul absorbs other weapons and becomes stronger, making your weapon fit for battle. I think an interesting attribute to this game are the mounts. You can not ride them till +5 which is a goal to look forward to, but they increase your stats just by equipping one. You decompose weapons and armor to gain magic powders to feed your mounts which levels them up. This game is fairly new as well for it came out in march. I believe this game is worth a good look because the leveling is not impossible. There is a built in botting system that allows your character to play as if you were there when you are not. You can web cam chat with your friends as you play. Items are not impossible to find and most things can be found at the auction house like most games. Lastly sieges take place where the Dynasty versus the Empire. You can gain glory from these battles and earn legend items, which are very powerful.

Below I have supplied the official site, gameplay video, and forum telling you how to get platinum membership.

Magic World Online CB2 Coming Soon! - EnjoyMMO.com - Enjoy MMORPG - Free to Download & Free to Play
    YouTube - Magic World Online Game Play Video
    Become a MWO Promoter, and Get Free Platinum! - MWO Promoters - Magic World Online Official Forum - New Concept MMORPG - Free to Play - Powered by Discuz!

2. Aaddron

Aaddron Moderator Staff Member GameOgre Moderator

Credit:
    cool i'll have to try this

3. Admin Post
    ogreman

ogreman Ogre In Charge Staff Member GameOgre Admin

Credit:
    This game will now have its own forum here on GameOgre.com :).

4. MMOWiz

MMOWiz Ogre Extraordinaire Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    Looks a little Diablo after watching the video.

5. Joker

Joker Ogre Hall of Fame Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    True lol...I dont remember Diablo having weddings, houses, and massive wars tho do u?:p

6. Sansbar

Sansbar Club Swinger

Credit:
    Looks awesome. Being anything like diablo is not bad imo.

7. lifelongrocker

lifelongrocker BamBam

Credit:
    question?

What are the graphics like for the game?

8. Aaddron

Aaddron Moderator Staff Member GameOgre Moderator

Credit:
    Click on one of the videos in the first post and it will show you.

9. Medivilan

Medivilan Ogre Newling

Credit:
    I have been playing this game now for 2 weeks and its really awesome. You should try it some time