1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

New MMORPG- Eclipse War Online

Discussion in 'Free MMORPG' started by kannaaashi, Mar 3, 2014.

1. kannaaashi

kannaaashi BamBam

Credit:
    According to my friend this game is on CBT now the game was launched last february 25th, Have you heard about this game? They say that the game has a unique feature such as Character transformation thing wherein if you use it, you can obtain additional stats and skills for your character. Any thoughts about the game mates?

2. amalager

amalager Big Brute New Ogre

Credit:
    I found a review from another forum but I will not post the link here because they might ban me. Try google instead. Going back to Eclipse War, their bread and butter is their "transformation card" thing. It lets you morph into monsters as long as you got/obtained their cards. You can also craft items and gears in this game. I haven't spent a lot of time on it though as I was busy doing quests for easy exp.

In a nutshell, while they may have a pretty generic graphics, their new PVP and Transformation Card feature might trickle your interest. Again, it all boils down to your preference.

3. xoxoxstar

xoxoxstar MMORPGer

Credit:
    I've tried the game.. and yup their character transformation is their key to keep the game going bec. I've read a lot of forums/threads and according to them that's the only thing they liked about EWO. Though for me, the game is quite interesting transforming your character into monsters and combining transformation cards to acquire unique ones.

4. burikito

burikito Big Brute New Ogre

Credit:
    its closed dude :( i didnt have a chance to play it so sad to say ..

5. Game sounded promising and even made it to Steam Greenlight, but never took off past Open Beta. It's kind of risky for lesser-known developers to build MMORPGs these days (i.e. really any MMORPG past 2009), unless they're connected to a prominent MMORPG publisher since the trend has shifted more towards MOBA and Battle Royale.

But admittedly, the developer for this game, PlayWith Interactive, isn't entirely unknown. They did develop R.O.H.A.N.: Blood Feud which was mildly successful. Right now, the games they have listed are R.O.H.A.N.: Eternal Vengeance as well as Seal Online: Blade of Destiny.