1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

New Upcomming Game/Development Forum Mod

Discussion in 'Upcoming Games' started by ogreman, Dec 19, 2009.

1. stephstar101

stephstar101 DA BIG CLUB The Pit

Credit:
    I'm going to take Computer Science as an elective in high school next year, but it's interfereing with my foreign language class and band...very fustrating

2. shugo

shugo Elite Ogre Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    I've never had a programming class during my high school years... wish I had

I was terrible at math, but I've did some programming on my texas instruments calculator that i used for math classes. I sold the calculator to my math teacher, when I took math A in my exam year and not math B

what kind of foreign language class are you taking stephstar?

3. stephstar101

Credit:
    Spanish, however I really wanted to take Latin but our middle school didn't offer it so if I take 3 consecutive years of Spanish (one is already done) then I can take Latin

4. shugo

shugo Elite Ogre Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    When i was in highschool, i could get latin classes the second year, if i had 8 or higher on math, french and english. Unfortunately math got in the way, else i may have taken a latin course in highschool.

We couldn't get spanish as a course in my highschool, only dutch, frisian, french, english, german and latin, of which dutch is mandatory and at least one other foreign language. Usually people choose english as their foreign language class.

Nowadays it's different in highschool, spanish is getting more and more popular as a second foreign language class besides english, it's beginning to replace french, german and latin more often as the second choice.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 23, 2010
  5. stephstar101

Credit:
    if german was offered, i would definately take it >.< all the smartie engineer schools are in germany xD