1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Ninja Saga

Discussion in 'Social Games' started by Thedarkboy, Nov 19, 2011.

1. Thedarkboy

Thedarkboy Anime Geek Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    Ninja Saga tips

Tips

1. Complete all the missions
    2. Gain more friends (You can have them in your squad)
    3. Be a ninja saga fans (Can help in the ''lottery'')

2. KuroTsuna

KuroTsuna Looooong Goooone

Credit:
    Thanks for the tips :)

3. Thedarkboy

Credit:
  4. KuroTsuna

Credit:
  5. Thedarkboy

Credit:
    Fun... But like every game, it's boring after a while

6. KuroTsuna

Credit:
    I know and are you playing this game alot?

7. Thedarkboy

Credit:
    Not anymore.. Used to play it pretty much before

8. KuroTsuna

Credit:
    I see, but I don't have time to play it since I have other things to do

9. Thedarkboy

Credit:
  10. KuroTsuna

Credit:
    I don't like it though

11. Thedarkboy

Credit:
  12. themarekz

themarekz BamBam

Credit:
    Hi guys,I would like to ask you,does someone here playing the game in title?It is on Facebook and some stuff are free,but most things you need to pay for.I would like to share some experience with other members of community about this game.It is very nice game it has preferences like Naruto,Bleach etc animes...,you have character which you need to level to 80,in every 20 levels there is exam in which they test you for high ranks.First rank is Genin,then is Chunnin,40 - Jounin - and finally 60 is Special Jounin,each of these exam are hard for themselves,you also learn some techniques..You have Five natures ( Earth , Water , Wind , Lighting , Fire ) . At start you can pick two natures. ( Example - I picked Fire and Lighting ) Also there is some special "Jutsus" (techniques ) that you need to pay with Tokens.Tokens are blue coins which are used to buy special jutsus.Once you created your character you start with 100 Tokens,i spend it at start,because I didn't know for what they reason they stay up there.After you finished level 20 exam,you can buy pet who can be bought with Golds and its cost 100000 golds . Each of these pets have alot of skills.As you can see there is tokens and there is also special pets or emblem pets.After you finished level 40 exam ( it is called Jounin Exam ) you can take Talent for yourself.They have 2 free talents and 2 tokens talents ... In every talent you have skills which you can upgrade to level 10 after you reach level 5 you can unlock another skill from talent.As you upgrade your skills to higher levels,it costs more Talents Point . These talents point can be earned buy passing some missions on Academy . In each mission you can earn 10 TP . Talents skill have most passive skills like increasing damage,dodge percent , critical percent and others things . There is Offensive skills with who you make damage.I started upgrading Passive skills because they are giving rewards like i said in talents skill . Ninja Saga has Style Shop , Hunting House , Pet Shop , Academy , Missions and classic shop . Style shop use for making your character looking . Hunting house is place where you can hunt some beast and they are based on your level . There is 7 bosses ( Ginkotsu,Shikigami Yanki, Gedo Sessho Sheki , Fire and Wind Tengu , Ape King , Wild Turrtle , Samurai and Byakko , after defeating bosses you earn some materials that you collect in your inventory which is limited,after that you can gather your materials and forge it in some sword depends on how much materials do you have... They have rare effects like affinity ( most rare ) dodge reduce,and etc... There is also clan battles,most of clan fights for rewards in the end of season,after they know first ten clans,1-3 earn special rewards ( clothes,jutsu,sword and tokens( 150 )). Mostly clan leaders invite players in order they have alot of tokens and needed emblem which you need to pay for as i said. Festivals is also included,every year there is like 5-6 festivals,in which developers create rewards and more... You can pm to give you link of the game, you can try and you can comment here if you like this game,there will be someone who wont like this game but it is your opinion ...

13. doca8

doca8 Elite Ogre The Pit

Credit:
    I was playing in 2013 , level 15 XD :D

14. FNC Beka

FNC Beka Brute New Ogre

Credit:
    Hi guys, i want talk about facebook game "Ninja Saga". This game launched in 2009 i think and had so much changes until now. I play this game from the beginning but now i don't play it so much because it request money which i don't wanna waste anymore. I reccomend this game for every man who want spend money or know way to earn Tokens(like rp in lol). Its nice game where you gain so much new friends. Poent of game is to reach lvl 80,learn good skills,have good weapon,back item,cloth,pet... Best part for me is Clan War where your clan with up to 250 members competing with other clans for top 10 place and all members in top 10 clans get rewards. If you have any quest about this game feel free to pm me. Cya :)

15. kapiger122

kapiger122 Spiked Club Ogre Regular

Credit:
    I played here since 2010 and now i stopped :D Good Game

16. GoGlEfIrEiCeMaN

GoGlEfIrEiCeMaN Brute New Ogre

Credit:
    Good game indeed byt a little borin with those 2013 and all other stupidish loking abiletis stoped playing in 2012

17. Smederevac

Smederevac Club Swinger New Ogre

Credit:
    Good game indeed but a little borin i m 49 lvl and i stop play it

18. Djafe001

Djafe001 MMORPG Addict Ogre Warrior

Credit:
    Im level 30 :D it bored me

19. Dejo99

Dejo99 MMORPG Addict Ogre Warrior

Credit:
  20. BratDzoni

BratDzoni DA BIG CLUB The Pit

Credit:
    I have played it since 2009 and ninja saga is awesome game.