1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Nowhere Else and Beyond (NEaB)

Discussion in 'Ogre's Online Game Lunch' started by Gracie13, Oct 8, 2009.

1. Gracie13

Gracie13 BamBam

Credit:
    This is an MMoRPG set in medieval times. Graphics are oldish but suit the game, its awesome, with a huge amount of activities, including create your own island and mini games within.

Community is fun and friendly... you can donate or play for free forever.:p

There are great clans to join and lots to do or just hand out in chat, come find me and say hi, tell me if you like the game.. I of course <3 it.

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 8, 2009
  2. anymotion

anymotion DA BIG CLUB The Pit

Credit:
    Gracie! I haven't played that game in forever. I guess I should drop in sometime and say "Hi" to everyone. This game is really fun and I really commend the great community there -- everyone is nice and willing to help out, and there are almost always PHs (Player Helpers) modding the chat room and answering questions. Elaborating more on the donate feature, you can donate 5$ for a "Diamond Token" which can buy you a variety of small things in the special item shop. Unlike some games, this doesn't give you a massively unfair advantage against other players, but adds a lot of fun things.

3. Snowy

Snowy Ogre Hall of Fame Royal Ogre
    1. Video Game Spotlight of the Month: SAND LAND
    2. Gaming Community

Credit:
    Cool 2D fantasy MMORPG. Game has a very old school look.