1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Ogre Game Time AKA Online Game Sessions

Discussion in 'Ogres Breakfast' started by ogreman, Jun 5, 2013.

1. Admin Post
    ogreman

ogreman Ogre In Charge Staff Member GameOgre Admin

Credit:
    Had a great meetup today:). Artix did a superior job of making the Ogres feel welcome!

Think we will need either a party or a private room for future meetups to keep out my loving "fan club" next time lol.

2. Heromanguy12

Heromanguy12 Ogre Hall of Fame Royal Ogre

Credit:
    I do agree that it went nicely for the most part! We indeed should get a more private room next time though, if it's possible to do so.

3. subeJ

subeJ The Perfect Recipe Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    I wasnt able to attend the last meetup, anyone can enlighten me what the "fan club" did during the meetup. Haha

4. Admin Post
    ogreman

Credit:
    The fan club is basically a little group of cyber stalkers who were upset that they were banned for breaking the rules during the GDC Giveaway. The main one actually received a code, but went ballistic when I could not give him another one. They also flamed the Facebook page and were banned there as well.

They were just acting up to the point where it made no sense to do anything else. Thus, the ones not in the fan club are the ones that really suffered. Besides, Artix himself put GameOgre over like a million bucks before all that started lol. The only mistake was leaving that great event open ended so anybody could join and I could not remove them. Thus, it was essentially over as soon as he left.

The good thing is that we are going to learn from that and come up with something better this time:). THe official signups for that are at:

AQ3D Ogre Adventures

subeJ likes this.
  5. Admin Post
    ogreman

Credit:
    OK, the next meetup is currently set for February 9th. I would hope anybody who wants to go also joins the new Forum Event at Ogre Adventures Forum Event since that meetup is part of it:). This one will be planned ahead of time with Artix so it will help to get a good idea on who will be there.

6. Admin Post
    ogreman

Credit: