1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Old Minecraft or New Minecraft?

Discussion in 'Minecraft' started by Metaqrion, Jun 23, 2020.

1. Metaqrion

Metaqrion Elite Ogre The Pit

Credit:
    I remember the days that I play Minecraft long years ago. My little brother was playing it 5 days ago and I just checked. There was a huge difference between old and new versions of Minecraft. You will understand if you played Minecraft 5-6 years ago. So, which version do you prefer?

Note: You can still access the old versions using PC launcher.

2. Snowy

Snowy Ogre Hall of Fame Royal Ogre
    1. Video Game Spotlight of the Month: SAND LAND
    2. Gaming Community

Credit:
    A bit of old and a bit of new. Not really a fan of the major combat change from some years ago where you can't spam your sword attack anymore, but I think the game's become better in some aspects like newer mobs and newer items. But if I had to choose, maybe I would pick old Minecraft, because even back then, if you didn't like vanilla Minecraft, people created mods and texture packs that catered to certain groups. And the community was a lot different back then. I think when Minecraft was developed by Mojang, it was better than when Microsoft took over the game and just plastered the game on every major platform and made their own decisions for the game.

3. Mseehr

Mseehr Spiked Club New Ogre

Credit:
    Its place is separate because I spent a long time in the old versions. Although there are sections that interest me in the new versions, there are some that I see as unnecessary.