1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Online Reading Saga!WoW the true adventurers tale: proluge

Discussion in 'MMO Requests' started by MMOMajor, Dec 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MMOMajor

MMOMajor Club Swinger

Credit:
    Hi,im makeing a online novel.called the true adventurers tale for WoW,please join my hero in her adventures,book 1 starts off now,this is set 250 years after WoW,anyways enjoy proluge.............

Proluge:

Arthas............The name makes you think of Undead.......the forsaken.........or worse.The scourge.......no one
    wants to hear the name now........The Undead have Taken control of the Continent of northrend scence the
    last war about 200 years ago,to partnered up for the invasion to northrend.The cold bloodied battle ground whispers
    in my ear "corruption....domination.......the end".There is nothing to stop him,the undead are brought back.
    Champions arose from the ashes of The Ebon Hold and the new generation of death knights arose.now our universe's
    eternal protectors,the protector's in darnassus even trust them,there is three other threat's in our world,Medivh
    the Corrupted has been corrupted and now takes residence in the Emerald Dream,our new find,Alaron,of the titans,
    Creator's of azeroth are visiting to end their studieing,there is a battle there going on there now,outland
    carrie's Illidan the Betrayer....The Demonhunter became Addicted to black magic,Following orders of the Highlord
    of the Burning Legion.he carries one of the most valuble items,The skull of Gul'Dan.But the most dangerous Leader
    is Arthas,The name is the new meaning for Undieing ecensse.Arthas took the frostmourne from a pedestal,after
    slaying his own father he took the sword.then emblazoned it with a coating of magical frost.Forever.Now sitting
    on the throne of the last lichking,Nher'zul.He was said to be embedded there,Forever,then 300 years later,He
    awakens for a world full of death and agony,and that was about 300 years ago.now the adventure continues.
    in a Smokeywood Pastures Curios store.Where an Unsuspecting Night elf,Buys an glowing jem called,....Eranikus.

Well i hope you liked the description of this one cause chapt 1 is also here.
    WTAR chapter 1"Debt"

Arieana looks at the goblin "How come this is such an expensive trinket!"the goblin snickered and said
    "Nothing is cheap here in Smokeywood."Ariena slams the desk and yelled "LOWER THE PRICE OR NO DEAL!"
    Ariena is a female night elf outcast.she now serves as a wonderer.she and her pet frostmaine tiger Bal'jin
    also attempt to hunt for bountys,so far they aren't sucsessful in getting anything."Why should i!" said the goblin.
    Bal'jin bears his fangs while Arieana pulls her war axe out."YOU BETTER NOT SAY THAT CAUSE THERE IS A BOUNTY FOR
    GOBLINS!ONE HUNDRED GOLD A HEAD!"says ariena.The goblin looked down and pulled out the trinket,it was a green
    glowing gem,one that would fit more in an jewlcrafters hand."We do not know if it is a normal jewel,but we
    placed it in trinkets selection just incase its more than that." Arieana sneered at the goblin and took the gem.
    "I hope its a gem" the goblin muttered to himself as Arieana left the shop.She felt that a pressence entered
    her mind say "You are mine now.......".Soon after she was picked up by her dwarf partner,Stout.The dwarf guns
    his mead and says "AAAaahhhh.....Another goblin rip-off,or did ya steal it?" the dwarf starts gunning his
    alchohaulic beverage while arieana stables Bal'jin."Nothing but a rip-off....."says arieana as when the word
    rip-off appeared Stout started chokeing on his own mead."Ye said that you were gonna pay me today!did you
    atleast sell that stupid thing you were carrying around i used to call "ye old bear jaw of rusty vengance"?"
    "yes" arieana says,"but you know that they dont just buy expensive,they sell cheap."."How much?"says Stout.
    "Are you Sure you want to know" says Arieana,"yep,does it look like im a coward for money on the gryphon im
    flying on?"says stout."no."says arieana "1 silver and 25 copper...."."WHAT THE-i mean oh not to much"
    as the dwarf almost cussed.Arieana gave the dwarf the money and said"Stormwind please,i have a turn in for 3
    goblin bandit heads." the dwarf noticed one of the bags had been doused with blood as he gulped.
    "im getting 300 gold for these heads,maybe i can pay 100 to Reed at the SI:17 and 100 for you"says Arieana.
    the dwarf got over his shivers and said "great!i hope you are fakeing like last time with the 1000 gold."."i am
    not fakeing this time!" said arieana "just head to Stormwind so i can finish the job."."aye-ai"said stout.
    As soon as Arieana got on the two flew off through the jungles of stranglethorn."Are you sure you can pay-off
    your debt with 100 gold? the SI:17 is not cheap to go with."says stout."yes,i bet i can cause i know these guys
    pretty well."the warf looked questionably at arieana and directed the gryphon twards stormwind.At that turn,
    Arieana heard the presence again say "I will burn you once i get out!".Arieana then started wondering if the
    jewel she bought was more than just something to flash off.

if you remember the trinket in WoW Chained Essence of eranikus is based on the gem,anyways please enjoy this online novel!

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 23, 2008
  2. Admin Post
    ogreman

ogreman Ogre In Charge Staff Member GameOgre Admin

Credit:
    Very interesting read:).

3. Joker

Joker Ogre Hall of Fame Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    Cool novel dude!

4. MMOMajor

MMOMajor Club Swinger

Credit:
    Thanks.im going to post Chapter 2 soon.i had alot of hard thinking for 2 days
    (Lol pretty short for a novel idea XD) so i thought WoW was a good idea.
    and BTW i got FPS creator!!!im gonna make games but i dnt know how to make a DL file,anyways please post your ideas and ill message you if i use yours.must be higher than chapt,2 sry.

5. alistaly

alistaly Spiked Club The Pit

Credit:
    Not bad at all cant wait until you post chapter 2.

6. Aaddron

Aaddron Moderator Staff Member GameOgre Moderator

Credit:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.