1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Outwar MMORPG

Discussion in 'Free Online RPG' started by nick12345, Oct 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nick12345

nick12345 Ogre Newling

Credit:
    Outwar MMORPG

You should check this game out. It has a lot of player to player contact, PvP fighting, quests, and raiding. I've played the game for a few years now and it's always held my interest. So go check it out and post your feed back about it here, I'm interested to know what you all think.

Nick

2. Aaddron

Aaddron Moderator Staff Member GameOgre Moderator

Credit:
    Can you give us some more information about the game and maybe a screen shot or two?

3. nick12345

nick12345 Ogre Newling

Credit:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Outwar has 5 different servers, roughly 300 people on daily per server, and gods that spawn which drop items and points. Join a crew to earn top items or just to play with friends.

You can do quests to earn experience and sometimes items. The game is based on levels, 70 being the max. Higher the level you are, the stronger your account becomes.

The game has different skills, one class for general skills that everyone can have like more attack or HP, ferocity class is strictly for dcing, gives you perks like 80% more experience dropped by mobs. Preservation gives you perks while raiding gods or sets, skills that give you more attack or HP. Affliction class will give you perks strictly for attacking other players, perks like attacking first when you attack, or stripping double the experience from the player you are attacking.

Not sure what else I can say about the game without taking away the fun of experiencing it yourself. It is a good text based mmorpg that does take a bit of time to get good in.

Nick

4. Aaddron

Aaddron Moderator Staff Member GameOgre Moderator

Credit:
    Looks interesting thanks for adding more information.

5. nick12345

nick12345 Ogre Newling

Credit:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.