1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Overwatch Windows PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One in Spring 2016

Discussion in 'Game News' started by Aaddron, Nov 7, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aaddron

Aaddron Moderator Staff Member GameOgre Moderator

Credit:
    Overwatch™ is coming to Windows® PC, PlayStation®4, and Xbox One™ in Spring 2016. Prepare for battle by pre-purchasing today and receive the Noire Widowmaker skin at launch!

[​IMG]

Join the fight for the future with Overwatch: Origins Edition, which includes all 21 extraordinary heroes and launch-day maps, as well as an arsenal of Overwatch-themed content* for several Blizzard Entertainment games. Check out the video below to learn more or visit www.buyoverwatch.com now to secure your copy!

[Overwatch] Origins Skins: Pay homage to the original Overwatch strike force with vintage skins of Blackwatch Reyes for Reaper and Strike-Commander Morrison for Soldier: 76. Explore other heroes’ origins with Overgrown Bastion, Security Chief Pharah, and Slipstream Tracer.

[Diablo III] Mercy's Wings: Slay demonic forces throughout the High Heavens and Burning Hells while donning Mercy’s wings, and all of Sanctuary will know of your allegiance to Overwatch!

[StarCraft II] Player Portraits: Brand-new portraits of Tracer, Reaper, Pharah, Winston, Bastion, and Soldier: 76 give new meaning to the phrase "Hero of the Koprulu Sector."

[Hearthstone] Overwatch Card Back: If you happen to find yourself in a Tavern Brawl, show your opponent you’ve got backup with an Overwatch-themed card back.

[World of Warcraft] Baby Winston Pet: Adorably cuddly and highly intellectual, the Baby Winston pet will be at your side as you fight to extinguish the Burning Legion.

[Heroes of the Storm] Tracer Hero: The calvary's here! Jump into the Nexus with Tracer and surprise your enemies in the blink of an eye.

Overwatch will be available in a limited, retail-only Collector's Edition, which contains all of the content from the Origins Edition along with a full-color art book, the Overwatch soundtrack, and a high-quality collectible statue of Soldier: 76—the vigilante alter ego of former Overwatch commander Jack Morrison.

[​IMG]

Windows PC gamers also have the option to download a digital-only PC edition, which includes all 21 heroes and launch-day maps, providing players with the core Overwatch experience.

[​IMG]

The future is now. Are you with us?

*All digital content will be available by launch.

Source

Srbenda123 and Bastiy22 like this.
  2. Aaddron

Credit:
    Note the game is still going to be Free-to-Play. The purchases are just for bonuses. Also coming to consoles!

3. Croco12

Croco12 The Crocodile The Pit
    1. TSM

Credit:
    This game is amazing. Dunkey made a video about it and I really like it.

4. Aaddron

Credit:
    Looks fun but maybe too busy for my tastes, seems like a lot going on.

5. Aaddron

Credit:
    Spoke too soon, I thought for sure they already announced F2P but apparently it's still possible it will be a buy-to-play or even subscription based game.

Bastiy22 likes this.
  6. SaleCar7

SaleCar7 MMORPGer New Ogre

Credit:
    Now, overwatch isnt free to play. But i bought it. i have just one skin

Srbenda123 likes this.
  7. GioLegenda

GioLegenda Elite Ogre The Pit

Credit:
    i dont like it cause is not free,but game is full good :D

Srbenda123 likes this.
  8. Srbenda123