1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Owwww

Discussion in 'Ogres Breakfast' started by Rageaholic, Feb 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rageaholic

Rageaholic Epic Llama Farmer The Pit

Credit:
    At school today I fell on a pile of Stinging Nettles :(
    Hurts pretty bad.
    STORY:
    We (my class) were having prac P.E on the oval. there was a helicopter. So we went over and look by the rocky hill. I fell. I got winded. I got stung. I went to the school nurse. She sorta helped :)

2. MitsukaiEievui

MitsukaiEievui Elite Ogre Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    If we did that during P.E class... let's just say our teacher's would kill us XD

Anyway, hope you get better soon ;3

3. GameOgreVideos

GameOgreVideos Game Ogre YouTube Channel GameOgre Developer

Credit:
    Wow and ouch! As someone who grew up spending alot of time outdoors and camping. I know how much nettles can hurt!

I hope you feel better quickly!

4. Noche

Noche Don't feed the troll! Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    >_<

That's gotta be painful, get better soon!

5. Drama

Drama Clubbed with The Big Club

Credit:
    I like the part about the nurse =p.

Besides that....i kinda know how ya feel i guess.

Ever fallen into a rose bush? Not fun.....not fun at all.

6. shugo

shugo Elite Ogre Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    awe man that's nothing... you should know the stuff I've fallen into. I had so many accidents when I was a kid.

When i was about 4 years old the lid of a drainage system fell on my foot. Lets just say that was incredibly painful and my foot got very swollen. This happened just before the summer vacation, so I had a bandaged foot for the greater part of that summer vacation. Coincidentally it was the second vacation that was spent in the United States at my grand parents in Michigan. Though the neat thing was that I did get carried into airplane by the pilot. I then and there decided I wanted to be a pilot when I grew up. ;) Of course I never became an airline pilot, but I did want to become a pilot until I was about 10 years old.

When I was about 9 years old, a ring pole fell on my head during gymnastics. The result was a big and painful bump on the head.

When I was about 10 years old, I fell of a couch and with my left hand into an old 19th century coach lantern of my mother. The glass nearly sliced through the tendon in my left pinky. I still have the scars on two of my left fingers. The surgeon who managed to save my tendon got an award as the best surgeon in the Netherlands some years ago. Coincidentally he had the same first name as me. I read in the paper that he does a lot of tissue repair surgery nowadays.

I'd say getting stung by nettles beats this every day ;)

I hope you get better soon. And if the pain gets to you, be relieved to know that it can always be worse.

7. Lions

Lions Clubbed for Drama

Credit:
    My school nurse is the most unproductive, over-payed lazy piece of crap ever.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.