1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Participation in a Phd Study: Emotional Intelligence and Effective Team Leadership in MMOGs

Discussion in 'MMORPG' started by smysirlaki, Jul 22, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. smysirlaki

smysirlaki Ogre Newling

Credit:
    Hello all!

I am a PhD student at the University of Piraeus, Greece and I am looking for participants in my Phd study!

I believe that in MMOGs and MMORPGs, the players develop important everyday skills life such as flexibility, conflict resolution, negotiation, collaboration and leadership and a leader's emotionally intelligence is an important skill for leading a successful team in the game.

The link to the questionnaire is: http://goo.gl/forms/U3rliIpU67Kk0aXI2

The results will provide scientific data that contribute to the limited research in the field and highlight the importance of emotional intelligence in achieving the cohesion and effectiveness of a virtual team.

Your participation in this research is voluntary and anonymously and will involve completing an online questionnaire that should take no longer than 25 minutes to complete.

The questionnaire includes questions such as "Our team is united in trying to reach its goals for performance." "The guild leader of my team goes beyond self-interest for the good of the group."

All comments & responses are anonymous & will be treated confidentially. The names of individual persons are not required in any of the questions.

Thank you,
    Sofia Mysirlaki

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.