1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

[PC] Faeria

Discussion in 'Trading Card Games' started by MrMayDay, Mar 18, 2017.

1. MrMayDay

MrMayDay Ogre Newling

Credit:
    "Faeria combines the core values of Strategy Card Games together with a Living Board, giving you the ability to shape the board as you play to create mind-blowing strategies. Each game of Faeria is not only unique, beautiful and fast-paced but also highly competitive with upcoming features such as an observer mode and integrated tournaments. Faeria is a 1-on-1 turn based game embedded with an online platform where you can challenge other players. Faeria has been designed to immerse you in a world filled with legends of old. Everything has been built to make you feel at ease when you play Faeria. The board, the illustrations and the music have been praised by the community!"

"The best part is that it's fast-paced and on average, a Faeria game will take 10 minutes and those 10 minutes will be filled with land creation, creature summoning and intense combat making each turn thrilling! As the developers are players themselves, they also wanted to create a leveling experience that always feels rewarding. An experience allowing every player, regardless of the size of their wallet, to gather enough cards to create mind blowing strategies." - Faeria Wiki

[​IMG]

To put it simple: Faeria is a CCG ( collectible card game ) with a board that you create as you play.
    If you have any interest on card games, I would highly suggest you give it a try!

It is free to play and it has just been released on steam ( which shows at least 1k players online at all times these days ): Faeria on Steam ( Just click this link to direct you to the Steam page )

As usual, you can add a referrer, but this time you also get benefits right from the start being a referee: 2 card packs as soon as you validate your email plus up to 6 more packs as you keep leveling up. After you download the game, just open the friend list and type 'Giggle' ( without the inverted commas ) as the one who recruited you. Oh, and make sure to add me as your friend so that I can give you some extra codes that will give you 8 packs on top of that. See you there!

Vect likes this.
  2. Vect

Vect Insalubrious Ogre Warrior

Credit:
    i passed by that game when i was browsing on steam store, thinking of tryin it out. :D