1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Pet Forest Online

Discussion in 'Best and Worst Games' started by sasuke24, Dec 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sasuke24

sasuke24 Clubbed for Shop Abuse

Credit:
    Hello!
    Have you heard of a game called Pet Forest Online? Well it is a MMORPG but is actually a browser base game. The graphics quality is really good (at least better than any other browser game) and the unique game play and pet system is interesting. Check out this game at once! I think you will love it!
    You can create a OMG account or can use your Facebook account to play the game.

Pet Forest Online - Pet Forest Online

2. ckrause2001

ckrause2001 Little Spike

Credit:
    I check the site, it was quiet good though. Do you have free online game for that?

3. Noche

Noche Don't feed the troll! Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    At first glance, I swear I saw Pokemon.

If I had the time right now to check it out, I'd definitely poke around. What's the gameplay like?

4. Tamaray

Tamaray BamBam

Credit:
    this strongly reminds me of another game with A... I just can't dig up the full name from my memory XD

even the song is the same...

if it's the same game, than the greatest minus it has is that it forces u to log in almost daily as your pets become unusable after a week of absence... for a browser game, that is quite stupid, I think... No, in fact... this is quite stupid for any game,

I just can't stand f2p games that stick it in ur face 'pay or gtfo, loser!'

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.