1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

PlayStation 4 Console & Controller Prototypes

Discussion in 'Video Games and Consoles' started by Drama, Jun 12, 2012.

1. Drama

Drama Clubbed with The Big Club

Credit:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

All of these can be found on the PS3 facebook page. Found here.

[​IMG]

Personally, my opinion towards the console design for the first 3 pictures is a big fat no. I do like the clear concept of the final picture though. Looks really sleek and probably the most cost-efficient model. The other models are too bulky and, well it works as a casing sure, but it isn't very attractive at all.

As for the controllers, well, they are something else. Aren't they? Hard to wrap your head around a controller with a screen. Or a touchscreen not quite sure what the screen is intended for if you can touch it and if you can't. Similar to the wii-u's controller design I suppose, but not sure if it fits the consumer ergonomics for sony.

The final picture that depicts a controller probably is a fake but nice to include it I suppose.

Discuss the future PS4 here :)

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 12, 2012
  2. Snowy

Snowy Ogre Hall of Fame Royal Ogre
    1. Video Game Spotlight of the Month: SAND LAND
    2. Gaming Community

Credit:
    I think the PS4 and PS5 controllers are pretty good, but Xbox's controller is better. I personally prefer the directional pad on the Xbox controller.