1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Pokemon/Dragonball/Yu-Gi-Oh Cards or Tazos (Pogs)

Discussion in 'Ogres Breakfast' started by JaredOzzy, Apr 22, 2021.

1. JaredOzzy

JaredOzzy The Legendary Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    Hey guys,

Little bit of a nostalgia throwback! Do any of you still have these lying around? form when you were a kid?
    [​IMG]
    Im looking to finish some of my sets i was wondering maybe some of you had some still lying in a cupboard or drawer. I think this is the right place to ask, sorry if its not allowed.

I had so many cards and tazos when i was younger and they all got lost once we moved houses, i swear my mother threw it all out in the trash:bigcry:

anyways PM me if you have some stuff lying around!

[​IMG]

2. Never collected them before, but you could probably find missing ones on eBay or somewhere. Usually you can find various toys like unopened Happy Meal toys, trading cards, figurines, or other collectibles on eBay, even if the package for the item says not resellable (since people resell anyway). I didn't experience a whole lot of the 90s, so I don't own a collection.

3. Rizlaftw

Rizlaftw Ogre Extraordinaire Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    I still have all my Pokémon cards, Marbles, Tazos, Soccer Sticker albums all in my loft for my children to sell lol when they get old.

As an adult I now collect British Isle Coins & my country’s 50ps/£2 coins as they are collectible plus some are rare like I have a £2 coin that only 180k was minted an it’s about £50 these coins lol.

beatrix potters also.