1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Press Release for TwelveSky 2

Discussion in 'Game News' started by ogreman, Dec 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Admin Post
    ogreman

ogreman Ogre In Charge Staff Member GameOgre Admin

Credit:
    MAYN Interactive Pte Ltd., an up-and-coming game publisher, officially announced its partnership with Gigassoft Co., Ltd. and their plan to bring the highly anticipated and critically acclaimed “TwelveSky 2â€, a martial arts based Massively Multiplayer Online Role Play Game (MMORPG), to English-Speaking gamers within the European market.

Initially released at the end of 2003, the saga of “TwelveSky†underwent heavy reconstruction in 2007. The reincarnated “TwelveSky 2†includes completely revamped game systems and an assortment of new features.

“TwelveSky 2†harnesses the true potential of the self-developed game engine, GXD, which resulted in upgraded graphics. This change also gave way to enhanced skills, wars, maps, and quests. Additionally “TwelveSky 2†will be introducing new mechanics such as resource gathering and harvesting, item crafting, a new player race, and riding mounts, among others. Moreover, the European version of “TwelveSky 2†will be sporting a completely new and rewritten story arch, even compared to its sister counterparts which are currently released in Asia.

A month after its release in South Korea, "TwelveSky 2" soared to the Top 5 position in the MMO genre with Taiwan quickly on its heels. Now aiming for Europe, the game is setting up to be a major success within the Free-to-Play space.

“TwelveSky 2†is quickly approaching an early launch in 2009. For more information, please see the official website at 12Sky 2 - Coming Soon! - Mayn Interactive.

What is TwelveSky 2:

“TwelveSky 2†is an adrenaline-pumping Massively Multiplayer Online Role Play Game (MMORPG). Set in Ancient China, players are thrown into an age old conflict between three warring Clans. Centered on the reemergence of a new faction, players must fight for the honor of their brothers or turn their backs in their hour of need. Packed with jaw dropping martial art techniques, exotic weapons, armor, and pets, a robust war system, and a whole lot more, “TwelveSky 2†is primed to be one of the best Free-To-Play Player-versus-Player experiences to date!

2. Aaddron

Aaddron Moderator Staff Member GameOgre Moderator

Credit:
    I think we all know how popular TwelveSky is lol *looks at giveaway thread* I can't imagine how many players TwelveSky 2 is going to have.

3. Admin Post
    ogreman

ogreman Ogre In Charge Staff Member GameOgre Admin

Credit:
    LOl, yea extremely popular judging by that thread:).

4. Webber

Webber Ogre King Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    Interesting. I don't know much about 12 sky and now there is a sequel...

5. insanespoon

insanespoon DA BIG CLUB The Pit

Credit:
    I dont know everyones big deal with 12 sky lol seemed like a grind fest to me

6. Microlite

Microlite Little Spike

Credit:
    Yay, i cant wait for the 2nd one to come out

7. Joker

Joker Ogre Hall of Fame Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    I found it grindy too.

8. alistaly

alistaly Spiked Club The Pit

Credit:
    I reckon this will get a heap more of players and my just try it seeming from the first twelve sky which got populated. But i guess i cant judge since never played but heard alot about it which seemed to be information that was good.

9. purplefa

purplefa Ogre Newling

Credit:
    its a very nice game to play ....
    its my preferite :)
    ask what u need to know?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.