1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Purge the old accounts

Discussion in 'Adventure Quest 3D' started by Thanos, Jun 15, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rakuh

Rakuh Spiked Club Ogre Regular

Credit:
    Yep, I like that....love the Greek pantheon...
    Actually all of then; Egyptian, Asgardian, Indian: Brahma would be awesome; Chinese, Japanese......humph.... o_O

2. Touka kirishima

Touka kirishima Big Bad Ogre Ogre Warrior

Credit:
    i agree ^^

3. Snowy

Snowy Ogre Hall of Fame Royal Ogre
    1. Video Game Spotlight of the Month: SAND LAND
    2. Gaming Community

Credit:
    Honestly, I'm against it at the current stage that AQ3D is in, because not a lot of people are playing AQ3D as they're waiting for the game to go Live with a lot more content. I would be okay with a purge maybe after the game goes Live, but definitely not as the game is still in Beta testing. I would say wait two years after AQ3D goes live before even considering purging as an option, because many of those who are currently inactive will likely be active when the game goes live.

4. Blasphy

Blasphy Emperor Ogre Veteran
    1. The Lions Council

Credit:
    I don't think AE will do that as what Snowy said most of the players are inactive coz they're waiting for the LIVE release to come one of them is my brother he's still Lvl1 and have bought a dragon guardian package.

5. Rex

Rex Ogre Legend Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    At this point I think they should only purge names that are deleted, but I believe the system automatically does that after 30 days.

6. Heromanguy12

Heromanguy12 Ogre Hall of Fame Royal Ogre

Credit:
    AE shouldn't purge old accounts yet considering there most likely is returning players that played at some point, but they are not active right now and it wouldn't be a nice thing to see when you log in to your account and witness that your character is gone.
    AE should stay with old system they got, deleted names after certain time period and after live release they should consider purging old accounts.

7. Nhecole

Nhecole Princess of Ogre Ogre Veteran
    1. Gaming Community

Credit:
    I think they will not purge those old accounts , just like aqw mechanics , they just letting those guys because in the end, they will returned and play the game again :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.