1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Question about Naruto Shippuden

Discussion in 'Anime and Manga Forum' started by Croco12, Dec 5, 2015.

1. Croco12

Croco12 The Crocodile The Pit
    1. TSM

Credit:
    My friends suggested me to start watching Naruto Shippuden, but I'm not sure will I miss something if I skip like... 90 episodes of regular Naruto. (They were showing regular Naruto on TV when I was younger and I watched about 150 episodes. I don't remember many details, but I remember I was really hyped up when I was watching them.)

So, what do you guys suggest me to do? If somebody could tell me the most important things about regular Naruto or link me to them, I will be really happy. I could also reward you with some points(not sure if rules allow me to do so :)).

2. CedvitaGO2

CedvitaGO2 Elite Ogre The Pit

Credit:
    Hmmm, i am not sure did i get this right but i think you asked do you need to watch all episodes of ''regular'' Naruto to watch Naruto Shippuden? So i think you don't. For me, main thing you should know is that Naruto and Sasuke were fighting in last episodes and than Sasuke won, (they were even but he woke up earlier), and than he left village and he went to Oruchimaru.You prorably know why he left if you watched that many eps. ANd that's where ''regular'' Naruto ends i think, i also watched on TV and that's where it ends on Tv. Now because Naruto promissed to Sakura that he will find Sasuke, he is going to search for him and stuff, (not just because he promissed her). I don't think you need whole regular Naruto, only basic things. Probably the most important thing is that Sasuke left and Naruto is trying to get him back. I think you won't miss anything.

Croco12 likes this.
  3. Guts

Guts DA BIG CLUB The Pit

Credit:
    Yeah i watched all 300 episodes of Naruto and it was so stupid. After the serach for sasuke its just filler after filler. Youre better off skipping everything from where Cedevita said. You might want to catch the last arc tho, just to connect it with the beggining of Shippuden and its not as bad as the other ones.
    I alsoheard that there is a movie that covers the time between Naruto and Shippuden but i haven't watched it.

4. Croco12

1. TSM

Credit:
    Do you know how is it called?

Thanks. You reminded me of a few details :)

CedvitaGO2 likes this.
  5. Guts

Guts DA BIG CLUB The Pit

Credit:
    After some research i found out that there isn't such a movie which means my friend trolled me :O
    Sorryfor the misinformation :(

6. Croco12

1. TSM

Credit:
    It is OK. Did he laugh like a troll after telling you the truth?

7. Guts

Guts DA BIG CLUB The Pit

Credit:
    Actually i found out by myself by googling it. I've yet to deal with him :p

8. Croco12

1. TSM

Credit:
    Good luck xD