1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Rage in MMO games?

Discussion in 'MOBA' started by TheAgrumMan, Apr 30, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheAgrumMan

TheAgrumMan Big Brute New Ogre

Credit:
    Now I have short nerves and I try to keep calm as possible it is at the moment. My last game was with Riven on top, but in queue i was 2nd pick and i wanted to go Fiora jungle and wrote in chat "Don't ban Fiora" and then he said "u won go jungl fiora go tenk" and he banned Fiora. I was so furious I started to verbally harass him in chat. Then I calmed down a bit ant took Riven top. I was playing against Nasus and it was all fine unling their jungler(yi) started ganking first 2 times I managed to escape, but 3rd and 4th time I couldn't do anything and my jungle didn't gank at all in whole 30 min game he wasn't one single time on top and their jugler was around 6-7 times. I was so furious started spamming cancer, die die die and etc. So guys how do you prevent these situations from happening?

[​IMG]

2. Djafe001

Djafe001 MMORPG Addict Ogre Warrior

Credit:
    If your teammates harass you in chat (its obviously not problem right now) just ignore them. If you have problem like this, just dont make situation even worse, after every team fight i say what is our problem even if we win (without raging). If you are cooperative, you can escape from bad situation, just keep your rage in, dont yell about it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.