1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

RaiderZ Stress Test Event!

Discussion in 'Perfect World' started by Aaddron, Oct 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aaddron

Aaddron Moderator Staff Member GameOgre Moderator

Credit:
    As RaiderZ Open Beta draws near, we're excited to invite everyone to participate in our upcoming stress test to ensure a better launch experience on October 24, 2012. We want you to log in and push our servers to their limits! The monsters are back and stronger than ever so we need your help to make Rendel safe.

Starting Friday, October 12, 2012 at 4:00pm (PDT), all players with a registered Perfect World Entertainment account will be able to play RaiderZ until Monday, October 15 at 5:00pm (PDT). Log in, have fun, and slay monsters along with fun in-game events throughout the stress test. Also, all players who reach level 10 or higher during the stress test receive a special reward when RaiderZ Open Beta launches.

As an additional reward for players who purchased our Founder's Pack, you will be able to try out your rare Black Arrod Mount and other items before anyone else during the stress test! Make players jealous as you lead the fight against RaiderZ's epic Boss Monsters.

Hunt together or die alone, Adventurers, in the world of RaiderZ, our upcoming monster hunting action MMORPG. See you in Rendel and happy hunting!

Get more fan-exclusive content by liking our Facebook Page, follow and tweet us on Twitter, and subscribe to our YouTube channel for the newest RaiderZ videos.

Source

2. Webber

Webber Ogre King Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    Oh count me in!

3. Aaddron

Credit:
    Was looking forward to this but then been sick :(

4. xCloudStrifez

xCloudStrifez MMORPGer

Credit:
    I hope the special reward will be some exclusive items that made the horrific days of grinding in the lagfest worth it.

5. Aaddron

Credit:
    I wouldn't really call getting to level 10 grinding but I do not doubt it was a lagfest as it's a stress test event to test the limits of the servers.

6. Admin Post
    ogreman

ogreman Ogre In Charge Staff Member GameOgre Admin

Credit:
    I haven't had time yet, but I will be playing it soon:).

7. xCloudStrifez

xCloudStrifez MMORPGer

Credit:
    All that hard work for a few pathetic beycium -_-

8. Admin Post
    ogreman

Credit:
    You did not like the stress test?

9. Supernatural

Supernatural LiveStreamer Ogre Veteran

Credit:
    I saw some people with a really cool mount, but I guess it was the founders pack ;)

10. Aaddron

Credit:
    It's the nature of a F2P title that survives on item purchases, they aren't going to hand out anything of real value for free at pretty much any point let alone for reaching level 10. They played the hype and honestly I think it was dirty of them to do so but again it was only level 10.

11. xCloudStrifez

xCloudStrifez MMORPGer

Credit:
    Haha a good way to know whether most of the users enjoyed the stress test is by looking at the RaiderZ facebook page , just look at the comments on the stress test event and see how many compliments versus complaints.;)

So yeah I didn't enjoyed it , tbh would not even have played it during the stress test event if not for the "mystery prize", which turns out to be an enhancement item that can be obtained quite easily ingame.

And a friendly reminder to all who are hesitating to get the founder packs , promo ends on 31 Oct , just grabbed my basic pack on promo for fun and this is probably the first and last time Im going to spend zen on this game.

Was really considering to get the advanced pack but after some serious considerations , the horse ain't really worth 20 bucks and the items given in the advanced pack can be considered to be worse than basic packs.

Advanced pack gives more cosmetic items whereas basic pack gives an item that increases enhancement success rate.

12. Aaddron

Credit:
    I agree, the elite pack really isn't worth it... even at 50% off. It's kinda crazy it was originally priced at $60. Like you said the Horse while cool isn't worth $20 and despite the constant "it won't be in the item shop"... it will be in the shop eventually. The only other item of value in the elite pack would be the Neverwinter Beta Access but it's yet to be seen how easy it will be to get into that so could be worthless in the long run.

13. Admin Post
    ogreman

Credit:
    Who all has downloaded Open Beta so far?

14. Supernatural

Supernatural LiveStreamer Ogre Veteran

Credit:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.