1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. To chat with the GameOgre community, you need to have at least 100 posts. Once you have the 100 posts, post at Become A New Ogre
    Dismiss Notice

Realms Of Loria

Discussion in 'Lists and Directory' started by eXoZmM, Dec 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. eXoZmM

eXoZmM Clubbed

Credit:
    [​IMG]

"The Realms of Loria is a totally free online role-playing game experience. It is Browser based, and no plugin required. It is known as the ONLY RPG of its kind with high quality 2-D graphics. Start out as one of six unique base classes, explore a vast world, fight monsters, help the side of good, evil, or just stay neutral! Level up and gain spells, weapons, armor, powers, and unique abilities! The game is still in the works, and is getting better every day! Welcome to the future of browser-based gaming!"

Scarlet Dragon Entertainment

This game is a fun little game that has been running for quite a while. Though the max I've seen play at once is around 10 players, it's a game that's worth a shot. Please, ogreman, put this in the review directory. I do not believe it's in there yet..:)

I suggest everyone gives this game a try. You may not like the graphics at first, but it's a fun game overall. Also, if you like being able to talk to the dev's, you'll love this game. The 3 developer's regularly talk to players through the forums and sometimes come in game. I don't play anymore, but if you need any help, post here and I can try and help you.

I actually play part-time. My in-game name is Silvers. :)

2. Aaddron

Aaddron Moderator Staff Member GameOgre Moderator

Credit:
    Ok how is someone using my username in this game.:( I can't find there forum.:(

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 9, 2008
  3. eXoZmM

eXoZmM Clubbed

Credit:
    They're forum is ingame. It's named the Message Board. If your on right now I can come on and give you a few mill..:)

4. Aaddron

Aaddron Moderator Staff Member GameOgre Moderator

Credit:
    No I haven't made an account yet because someone took my username.:( I might try it in a couple mins though

5. eXoZmM

eXoZmM Clubbed

Credit:
    Ok. Btw, use the compass to move around. And I suggest making a fighter, they are easiest to use.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.